That's what I was told as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2069post #31021 of 489486/1/13 at 4:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31022 of 489486/1/13 at 4:51pmpost #31023 of 489486/1/13 at 4:58pmpost #31024 of 489486/1/13 at 5:01pmpost #31025 of 489486/1/13 at 5:13pmpost #31026 of 489486/1/13 at 5:20pm
The epaulet folds over, and then goes into the shoulder seam, rather than being sewn straight in. They've added a seam that you can see at the front, around the armpit, which continues to the back of the jacket where the sleeve starts. Very nice touch.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
You can see how this differs from the original here:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
EDIT: these pics also show that there are now double rows of eyelets and thus a cooler buckle n stuff.
Edited by omgcookielol - 6/1/13 at 5:45pmpost #31027 of 489486/1/13 at 5:29pmOrdered an A-2 yesterday. I think the additions (placket and patch) to the bomber for the 2011 version were a great improvement but I'll be surprised if the 2013/14 version has any more 'stuff' added to it. Maybe just some tweaks and quality improvements?
12-week estimated lead time, by the way. I was hoping bombers were quicker than bikers but oh well. Can't wait.post #31028 of 489486/1/13 at 6:15pmpost #31029 of 489486/1/13 at 7:18pmQuote:
that announcement confused me because i wasn't sure whether it meant what you're asking, or if it meant that he was just making a small announcement that would be "big" to those following
don't know if that makes sense. might be stretching with the latterpost #31030 of 489486/1/13 at 7:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Small announcement that will turn into a big one - ready to discontinue the A-2 Bomber and CWU, as guy needs the production space for other models. Speak now or forever hold your peace on those I guess, and we'll come out with a new Bomber at some other point when not busy. Maybe a deadline of two weeks?
Read this again, people. The entire thing and not selectively.
It is not hard to understand.post #31031 of 489486/1/13 at 10:24pmpost #31032 of 489486/2/13 at 4:07ampost #31033 of 489486/2/13 at 6:11ampost #31034 of 489486/2/13 at 7:29am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › WTB: Our Legacy MA-1 Bomber Jacket II/APC Bomber 3 minutes ago
- › P Johnson Tailors - San Francisco and Los Angeles Visit - May 4 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 7 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 10 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - Gentlemen`s Shoe Store - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 15 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 18 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 18 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...