Been thinking about it a while no
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:16 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2055post #30811 of 481775/25/13 at 7:30am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30812 of 481775/25/13 at 8:01ampost #30813 of 481775/25/13 at 8:04ampost #30814 of 481775/25/13 at 8:34ampost #30815 of 481775/25/13 at 9:06amQuote:
Saw a pic of a suede bomber the other day, pretty badass looking.
Still waiting on an update on the winter coats.post #30816 of 481775/25/13 at 10:17amQuote:For most people, yeah. It worked out really well for me though, because all I wear is black. I've already talked about this a few other times though, and I still like my collection more than any of the other make-ups out there ... Except realmisr's bcdr.Quote:Yeah.
Would go for a light gray calf suede bcdr in a perfect world where sudden nosebleeds and food accidents never happened... But the zips on my A2 have been lubricated with the grease that dripped out of a box of calzones I took to go, and I darkened the suede on my only pair of gray sneakers with blood.
If I don't wait it out for the next leather reveals, I'm thinking about the 2013DR in electric blue, navy, or bottle green.post #30817 of 481775/25/13 at 10:17ampost #30818 of 481775/25/13 at 10:53ampost #30819 of 481775/25/13 at 2:07pmpost #30820 of 481775/25/13 at 2:10pmpost #30821 of 481775/25/13 at 2:21pmpost #30822 of 481775/25/13 at 2:31pmpost #30823 of 481775/25/13 at 10:40pmQuote:
huh, i was under the impression that blacked out hardware ran out?post #30824 of 481775/25/13 at 11:01pmI heard that they wouldn't be buying more kits of it, and that once they're out, they're out. Doesn't seem like a popular make-up though, and the murked out jackets that I've seen hit b&s/sufu/etc sit for a long time or get pulled.
The black hardware doesn't seem suited towards the bcdr if you wanted that muted effect (imo). You probably know this, but for people who don't, both the male snaps and the backside of the female snaps are a darkened gray color, and both have a bit of shine. The zippers and the front sides of the female snaps are matte black. Kinda gives it a contrasting hardware look that I probably wouldn't like.
Unless I go for the 4zip moto, I think my collection of blacked out ToJs is complete. I've got room for one more leather, and it'll probably be a suede or colored leather.post #30825 of 481775/26/13 at 3:34am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1672 Active Users (459 Members and 1213 Guests)
- › Eidos Napoli 20 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...