Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2054
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30797 of 527035/24/13 at 12:31pmGoing to place my order for A2 shortly. Dark Brown Goat. Wonder if it will be ready for August...
Charly was great to work on the measurements..looks like I'm between 48 and 50
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.7"
body length, front 22.0"
body length, back 24.2"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.6"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.7"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.7"post #30798 of 527035/24/13 at 12:33pmpost #30799 of 527035/24/13 at 1:38pmpost #30800 of 527035/24/13 at 2:05pmpost #30801 of 527035/24/13 at 2:50pmHe already posted a fit picQuote:Originally Posted by el Bert
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yeah I was actually kinda worried it might look like that in a way but the color is actually more subtle, it's almost like a cherry red, where its more like a darker toned red. It feels really I definitely feel it being smoother and more pliable than both the dark whiskey and bottle green. I think I might need to get the sleeves tailored a bit in some areas where the quilting is at it kinda pushes up and it feels like I have fabric kinda hanging in a way mostly on my forearm/wrist area. Even zipped up there like a full 3/4 or inch of leather. I don't want it super tight it definitely feels like an air pocket almost.post #30802 of 527035/24/13 at 3:39pmpost #30803 of 527035/25/13 at 4:28ampost #30804 of 527035/25/13 at 4:41ampost #30805 of 527035/25/13 at 4:46amQuote:
Aren't you the guy with 3-4 blacked out jackets already? Get some variety in your life.post #30806 of 527035/25/13 at 5:14amThread StarterI'm still loving silver hardware on black lamb.
Small announcement that will turn into a big one - ready to discontinue the A-2 Bomber and CWU, as guy needs the production space for other models. Speak now or forever hold your peace on those I guess, and we'll come out with a new Bomber at some other point when not busy. Maybe a deadline of two weeks?post #30807 of 527035/25/13 at 6:58ampost #30808 of 527035/25/13 at 7:01am
Don't you already have one? I'm also guessing that it's going eliminate that as well, since it's essentially a CWU with some tweaks.
But this discontinuation surprised me. Glad I already have a CWU.post #30809 of 527035/25/13 at 7:04am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 23 seconds ago
- › One Pair of High Value English Shoes? Which and Why? 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Old shoes, new blisters. 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Lapel Pins/brooch/flowers is there any rules? 5 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...