Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2045
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30662 of 481165/17/13 at 4:39pmpost #30663 of 481165/17/13 at 4:39pmpost #30664 of 481165/17/13 at 5:28pmpost #30665 of 481165/17/13 at 5:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by peternorth
would suede of this color be available for the T1?
Sherwood calf would probably be closest.
EDIT: But you'd have to ask, T1 is all lamby yo
Edited by Newo - 5/17/13 at 7:02pmpost #30666 of 481165/17/13 at 7:10pmpost #30667 of 481165/18/13 at 6:28ampost #30668 of 481165/18/13 at 7:31ampost #30669 of 481165/18/13 at 8:34ampost #30670 of 481165/18/13 at 8:52ampost #30671 of 481165/18/13 at 12:20pm
Fuji X-E1 with 50mm equivalent lens. I can focus manually to a couple meters and tighten the aperture to decrease increase the DoF but with a fixed 50 at counter height it's going to be hard to get things lined up properly.
I'll figure something out.
Edited by iamacyborg - 5/18/13 at 12:33pmpost #30672 of 481165/18/13 at 12:55pmQuote:
The fuji xe1 should do an autofocus before taking your picture if it's in timer mode. Also, if you just focus against the wall and then stand in front of the wall it should be close enough if you're standing against the wall.post #30673 of 481165/18/13 at 7:06pmpost #30674 of 481165/18/13 at 7:24pmpost #30675 of 481165/18/13 at 7:36pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 8 seconds ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 1 minute ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Edward Green (for Ede & Ravenscroft) Dover -- Oak Willow Calf... 3 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...