On the other hand...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:01 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2038post #30556 of 481425/13/13 at 10:30am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30557 of 481425/13/13 at 10:46ampost #30558 of 481425/13/13 at 10:48ampost #30559 of 481425/13/13 at 11:06ampost #30560 of 481425/13/13 at 4:08pm
Finally got around to snapping some pictures of my Oxblood Calf 3-zip MDR...ordered on 12/31/12 and was received on 4/29/13.
Being my first ToJ, all I can say is wow. The calf, while being incredibly thick, is surprisingly soft and quite heavy; no doubt the best leather I've ever felt. The color was not exactly what I expected, but is a beautiful deep reddish oxblood color that kind of seems to change colors and look brown in some lights. The zippers are sturdy as hell and the silver really provides a great contrast from the leather. The jacket overall really does feel like a suit of armor.
The fit, which I was most worried about, is perfect for a slim fit, almost too slim for my tastes. However, the calf still needs to be broken in which I'm sure will address the tightness I'm experiencing in the shoulders. Besides that, the length, sleeve length, chest, midsection, and sleeve width are all perfect, and the jacket looks and feels incredible on.
Most accurate picture of color^^
Thinking about ordering a suiting wool MA-1 soon if I can acquire the funds. Also, just gauging interest, If anyone is interested in the above jacket I may be willing to depart with it, as it is slightly too tight on me currently. Feel free to message me.
Edited by CarterH - 5/13/13 at 4:24pmpost #30561 of 481425/13/13 at 4:14pmpost #30562 of 481425/13/13 at 4:16pmpost #30563 of 481425/13/13 at 4:22pmpost #30564 of 481425/13/13 at 4:22pmpost #30565 of 481425/13/13 at 4:26pmpost #30566 of 481425/13/13 at 8:00pmpost #30567 of 481425/13/13 at 8:05pmThread Starter
lol, true. I think it actually will slow down though, eventually. We had a slower order period for a couple months so the queue will kinda fast forward on it's own around now or soon. Later the bigger capacity production will also make things faster.post #30568 of 481425/13/13 at 8:15pmpost #30569 of 481425/13/13 at 8:21pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Ring Jacket creamy waffle in blue size 50 (fits small closer to a... 5 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 56 seconds ago
- › SW&D Suits and Blazers CHALLENGE Thread 13/Mar/15 - 30/Mar/15 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Styleforum MTO Natural CXL cap toe size 8 1/2 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...