On the other hand...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2038post #30556 of 527705/13/13 at 10:30am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30557 of 527705/13/13 at 10:46ampost #30558 of 527705/13/13 at 10:48ampost #30559 of 527705/13/13 at 11:06ampost #30560 of 527705/13/13 at 4:08pm
Finally got around to snapping some pictures of my Oxblood Calf 3-zip MDR...ordered on 12/31/12 and was received on 4/29/13.
Being my first ToJ, all I can say is wow. The calf, while being incredibly thick, is surprisingly soft and quite heavy; no doubt the best leather I've ever felt. The color was not exactly what I expected, but is a beautiful deep reddish oxblood color that kind of seems to change colors and look brown in some lights. The zippers are sturdy as hell and the silver really provides a great contrast from the leather. The jacket overall really does feel like a suit of armor.
The fit, which I was most worried about, is perfect for a slim fit, almost too slim for my tastes. However, the calf still needs to be broken in which I'm sure will address the tightness I'm experiencing in the shoulders. Besides that, the length, sleeve length, chest, midsection, and sleeve width are all perfect, and the jacket looks and feels incredible on.
Most accurate picture of color^^
Thinking about ordering a suiting wool MA-1 soon if I can acquire the funds. Also, just gauging interest, If anyone is interested in the above jacket I may be willing to depart with it, as it is slightly too tight on me currently. Feel free to message me.
Edited by CarterH - 5/13/13 at 4:24pmpost #30561 of 527705/13/13 at 4:14pmpost #30562 of 527705/13/13 at 4:16pmpost #30563 of 527705/13/13 at 4:22pmpost #30564 of 527705/13/13 at 4:22pmpost #30565 of 527705/13/13 at 4:26pmpost #30566 of 527705/13/13 at 8:00pmpost #30567 of 527705/13/13 at 8:05pmThread Starter
lol, true. I think it actually will slow down though, eventually. We had a slower order period for a couple months so the queue will kinda fast forward on it's own around now or soon. Later the bigger capacity production will also make things faster.post #30568 of 527705/13/13 at 8:15pmpost #30569 of 527705/13/13 at 8:21pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 36 seconds ago
- › The Grad Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...