Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2034
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30497 of 496365/9/13 at 8:47pmpost #30498 of 496365/9/13 at 9:16pmpost #30499 of 496365/9/13 at 9:43pmpost #30500 of 496365/9/13 at 10:12pmpost #30501 of 496365/9/13 at 10:14pmpost #30502 of 496365/9/13 at 10:55pmpost #30503 of 496365/9/13 at 11:52pmpost #30504 of 496365/10/13 at 12:39amQuote:
Ordered BCDR in Jan, ordered MA-1 in Feb. I've been told MA-1 will be coming first, so yeah, lead time seems to be shorter.post #30505 of 496365/10/13 at 3:25ampost #30506 of 496365/10/13 at 4:34ampost #30507 of 496365/10/13 at 4:45pm
So I just got this jacket in the mail.
Not just a TOJ MA-1. This exact MA-1 originally owned by aether.
It's so damn slim, especially around the upper arms. Hugs my biceps but is wearable with just a shirt. I can't really put my hands in the pockets easily when its zipped up. Is it silly to keep a jacket that I can only really wear open? It's so nice.
e: Maybe I should just flip it and buy a suiting wool MA-1.
e2: Or just shelf it, lose 20-30 lbs, then see how it fits then. so so nicepost #30508 of 496365/10/13 at 4:48pmpost #30509 of 496365/10/13 at 5:49pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 36 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 52 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 57 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 58 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Need advice from people who workout and buy custom clothes! 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge May 22nd 2015: Add some orange to your outfit 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan