Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2019post #30271 of 527265/1/13 at 10:03amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30272 of 527265/1/13 at 10:35ampost #30273 of 527265/1/13 at 10:39ampost #30274 of 527265/1/13 at 10:44ampost #30275 of 527265/1/13 at 10:53ampost #30276 of 527265/1/13 at 11:04amQuote:Originally Posted by Caveat
Does anyone have a photo of navy suede?
Which blue is this?
I like the complexity of the hues in the diesel blue. Looks really cool. The above photo of the black looks like it has different hues in it too, which was why I thought it was blue. Whatever color Synthese got has these properties too. I'm not sure if the navy will be as interesting like that, or if it will come off as more of a solid color, like the green and sky blue seem to in the photos I've seen.
The muted sky blue in my picture was straight out of the package. Like with any of these suedes (i assume),some minor brushing in any direction gives it a more gradient effect. It just looks great when worn. I'lltry to get a better pic at some point.
Re: sizing, echoing the last few points. Measure yourself properly (its not difficult) convey how you want it to fit and they will nail it. I have 3 mtm toj's and 3 non mtm (slight length adjustments) and they fit perfect. They know what they're doing.post #30277 of 527265/1/13 at 11:15ampost #30278 of 527265/1/13 at 11:15ampost #30279 of 527265/1/13 at 12:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by SyntheseHi everyone, PSA here:
I don't mean to offend anyone, or to ignore the implicitly complimentary nature (or indeed the politeness) of the people who have gotten in touch with me, but:
Please do not send me PM's asking me to size your leather jacket for you. I get a number of these every month, and while I can understand the trepidation that comes with purchasing a 750$ leather jacket sight unseen, the fact is that I am not you, and that, more importantly, I do not work for TOJ. It just so happens that TOJ already has someone who is paid to do exactly that - his name is Charly, and he knows his stuff. With his wisdom, a tape measure and a friend, you should be able to get the fit you want.
Again, I certainly have no desire to slight the users who have sent these PM's, but please be aware that I have neither the time, knowledge or energy to review measurements for you.
From now on, just say "Sure! Would love to help, but it's easier to talk converse over email. Send me one at firstname.lastname@example.org. My name is Charly. Cheers!"post #30280 of 527265/1/13 at 4:58pmpost #30281 of 527265/1/13 at 5:26pmpost #30282 of 527265/1/13 at 5:31pmpost #30283 of 527265/1/13 at 5:37pmpost #30284 of 527265/1/13 at 5:40pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1498 Active Users (363 Members and 1135 Guests)
- › Need help with wedding wardrobe 43 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 2 minutes ago
- › QUODDY GRIZZLY PEANUT MALISEET OXFORD MOCCASIN $275 MSRP VIBRAM... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Portland Dry Goods [OFFICIAL] Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...