Probably gonna wait to order something til the end of summer so that it arrives at the perfect time when the weather starts to cool
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2018
Styleforum Top Picks
While we're pitching ideas -- Drew, I showed my sister a picture of the fishtail I got, and she expressed a large interest. Maybe the 2010 or 2011, in an XS, would have worked (she's 5'10"). But maybe some general female size for a future winter jacket would be cool (Forgive me if this was already available).
I can't speak for that TOJ specifically, but I've got a 41" chest and my Peir Wu bomber (same style jacket but a bit thinner) has a 23" p2p and it's slim but still with the right slight egg form you want on a bomber. You don't want these to fit too slim. Mine could actually have been bigger.
I don't mean to offend anyone, or to ignore the implicitly complimentary nature (or indeed the politeness) of the people who have gotten in touch with me, but:
Please do not send me PM's asking me to size your leather jacket for you. I get a number of these every month, and while I can understand the trepidation that comes with purchasing a 750$ leather jacket sight unseen, the fact is that I am not you, and that, more importantly, I do not work for TOJ. It just so happens that TOJ already has someone who is paid to do exactly that - his name is Charly, and he knows his stuff. With his wisdom, a tape measure and a friend, you should be able to get the fit you want.
Again, I certainly have no desire to slight the users who have sent these PM's, but please be aware that I have neither the time, knowledge or energy to review measurements for you.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 52 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 8 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...