Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2013
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30182 of 491244/28/13 at 2:48pmCWU Fit Pics (Click to show)
[apologies for the iphone picture quality]
H&M shirt / Modern Tailor button down
3sixteen sl100x – worn 4 months, 1 soak, haven't hemmed yet
OG GATs, Clarks Db beeswax
Received my CWU 2 weeks ago, this is my first leather jacket and first TOJ purchase. The quality of leather is amazing and its super comfortable. I spent 6 months hitting the gym before ordering so I wouldn't order too small, and had Charly size for a slightly relaxed fit – 1.1 p2p/chest ratio. This is the most I've spent on a piece of clothing before, so I'm having a little buyer remorse about small tweaks I could've made here and there.. but for my first attempt I'm happy with the fit - and any opinions are welcome!
Oh and the ribbing does ride up a little on the bombers, Charly suggested to add 1" length. I was already at the peak length I wanted, so I only added 0.5", but now I kinda wish I went for 1".. but that is pretty minor.
My notable measurements:
Researching through this thread gave me confidence to order before trying it on, and handling it in person definitely confirms the amazing value. I'm already thinking about what style I would order next.
Edited by congratulations - 4/28/13 at 3:05pmpost #30183 of 491244/28/13 at 3:50pmThread Starterpost #30184 of 491244/28/13 at 7:46pmpost #30185 of 491244/28/13 at 8:42pmpost #30186 of 491244/28/13 at 8:46pmpost #30187 of 491244/28/13 at 8:57pmpost #30188 of 491244/28/13 at 11:21pmpost #30189 of 491244/28/13 at 11:44pmpost #30190 of 491244/29/13 at 12:04ampost #30191 of 491244/29/13 at 2:05ampost #30192 of 491244/29/13 at 2:39amThread Starterpost #30193 of 491244/29/13 at 6:39ampost #30194 of 491244/29/13 at 9:12am
Received my second TOJ: Cracked Pepper Fishtail arrived today (here are some crappy pictures)
As my friend calls it: TOJ Jedi cloak (probably some Sith lord schnip).
Love the color (seemed lighter in some photos, but I'm happy it's darker)
It fits great considering that it's supposed to fit big (plenty of room for layering). Very happy I went with a medium -- a large would have been enormous. I'm 6'4", with long legs, but skinny -- so the medium is great. Lengths, 35" down the front, 28" sleeves.
TOJ will obviously make some awesome winter jackets in the future, but this has the look and feel of a jacket that I can wear in the winter until I'm old, and then I'll pass it down to my young'ons -- very happy I purchased.
Ordered at the Jan. cutoff, arrived April 29. It's getting warm out east, so no chance to wear it this year. But I've been suggested to turn the AC on in my house and wear it around with nothing else on. <3 <3 you all (and thanks TOJ crew!).
Now I just get to wait for the TOJ0...
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 38 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Sous VIde Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 10 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 11 minutes ago
- › Poor Richard's Unsolicted Advice and Maxim Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...