Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2013
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30182 of 527374/28/13 at 2:48pmCWU Fit Pics (Click to show)
[apologies for the iphone picture quality]
H&M shirt / Modern Tailor button down
3sixteen sl100x – worn 4 months, 1 soak, haven't hemmed yet
OG GATs, Clarks Db beeswax
Received my CWU 2 weeks ago, this is my first leather jacket and first TOJ purchase. The quality of leather is amazing and its super comfortable. I spent 6 months hitting the gym before ordering so I wouldn't order too small, and had Charly size for a slightly relaxed fit – 1.1 p2p/chest ratio. This is the most I've spent on a piece of clothing before, so I'm having a little buyer remorse about small tweaks I could've made here and there.. but for my first attempt I'm happy with the fit - and any opinions are welcome!
Oh and the ribbing does ride up a little on the bombers, Charly suggested to add 1" length. I was already at the peak length I wanted, so I only added 0.5", but now I kinda wish I went for 1".. but that is pretty minor.
My notable measurements:
Researching through this thread gave me confidence to order before trying it on, and handling it in person definitely confirms the amazing value. I'm already thinking about what style I would order next.
Edited by congratulations - 4/28/13 at 3:05pmpost #30183 of 527374/28/13 at 3:50pmThread Starterpost #30184 of 527374/28/13 at 7:46pmpost #30185 of 527374/28/13 at 8:42pmpost #30186 of 527374/28/13 at 8:46pmpost #30187 of 527374/28/13 at 8:57pmpost #30188 of 527374/28/13 at 11:21pmpost #30189 of 527374/28/13 at 11:44pmpost #30190 of 527374/29/13 at 12:04ampost #30191 of 527374/29/13 at 2:05ampost #30192 of 527374/29/13 at 2:39amThread Starterpost #30193 of 527374/29/13 at 6:39ampost #30194 of 527374/29/13 at 9:12am
Received my second TOJ: Cracked Pepper Fishtail arrived today (here are some crappy pictures)
As my friend calls it: TOJ Jedi cloak (probably some Sith lord schnip).
Love the color (seemed lighter in some photos, but I'm happy it's darker)
It fits great considering that it's supposed to fit big (plenty of room for layering). Very happy I went with a medium -- a large would have been enormous. I'm 6'4", with long legs, but skinny -- so the medium is great. Lengths, 35" down the front, 28" sleeves.
TOJ will obviously make some awesome winter jackets in the future, but this has the look and feel of a jacket that I can wear in the winter until I'm old, and then I'll pass it down to my young'ons -- very happy I purchased.
Ordered at the Jan. cutoff, arrived April 29. It's getting warm out east, so no chance to wear it this year. But I've been suggested to turn the AC on in my house and wear it around with nothing else on. <3 <3 you all (and thanks TOJ crew!).
Now I just get to wait for the TOJ0...
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Manhattan Sales Alert!! 3 minutes ago
- › The Official VINTAGE T SHIRT KNOWLEDGE THREAD. 4 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 8 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 16 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 18 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...