That looks stellar--the up close shot looks phenomenal. Damn, was hesitant b/c didn't want black or navy, but charcoal...might just fit the bill.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2008post #30106 of 480474/25/13 at 9:01am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30107 of 480474/25/13 at 9:13ampost #30108 of 480474/25/13 at 9:29ampost #30109 of 480474/25/13 at 10:09amQuote:
The measurements I gave Charly were 21.5" p2p. I would mainly focus on the shoulder measurements when ordering, since I think the chest measurements are a bit skewed due to the puffiness of the jacket.
But yeah, I was sold on the charcoal since it's a bit more neutral and fits in with the rest of my clothes better. I can wear this with pretty much anything.post #30110 of 480474/25/13 at 10:35ampost #30111 of 480474/25/13 at 10:52ampost #30112 of 480474/25/13 at 10:55ampost #30113 of 480474/25/13 at 12:15pmpost #30114 of 480474/25/13 at 12:28pmpost #30115 of 480474/25/13 at 1:30pmpost #30116 of 480474/25/13 at 1:34pmpost #30117 of 480474/25/13 at 2:49pmpost #30118 of 480474/25/13 at 3:41pmQuote:
SLP? CCP? Both more expensive.post #30119 of 480474/25/13 at 3:41pmpost #30120 of 480474/25/13 at 3:51pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 971 Active Users (150 Members and 821 Guests)
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Amber 7.5D 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 9 minutes ago
- › ACRONYM BLACK GT-J27PL Size L 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 17 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 18 minutes ago
- › San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of... 21 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 27 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...