black lamb silver 4 zip moto, navy/sand Toj0 2013, and wool MA-1 coming in soon. Gotta have em all
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2006
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30077 of 481424/24/13 at 1:49pmpost #30078 of 481424/24/13 at 1:50pmQuote:
What leather jacket type would you recommend for muscular, v-shaped bodies?
post #30079 of 481424/24/13 at 2:21pmpost #30080 of 481424/24/13 at 2:22pmpost #30081 of 481424/24/13 at 2:25pmpost #30082 of 481424/24/13 at 2:26pmpost #30083 of 481424/24/13 at 2:28pmpost #30084 of 481424/24/13 at 2:52pmpost #30085 of 481424/24/13 at 2:56pmpost #30086 of 481424/24/13 at 3:58pmpost #30087 of 481424/24/13 at 4:01pmpost #30088 of 481424/24/13 at 4:17pmpost #30089 of 481424/24/13 at 4:34pmpost #30090 of 481424/24/13 at 4:44pmQuote:
Do you think there's a certain height going along with different styles too? I've kind of scanned through the gallery and I like how some pieces look on the hanger but then on certain portraits they look off even if they fit the body correctly. What would you guys consider stout / slim as well?
This is mostly for my personal inspiration. Not really looking for iron rules but I'm interested in general opinions / feelings.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 31 seconds ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Chukka in Burgundy Calf size 10 UK 946 last. 2 minutes ago
- › Current Cesare Attolini Camel Hair Double Breasted Overcoat 50/40 R/L 3 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 3 minutes ago
- › my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura 4 minutes ago
- › J Press grenadine neckties NWT 5 minutes ago
- › As per the earlier statements 6 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...