Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2004post #30046 of 526974/24/13 at 7:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30047 of 526974/24/13 at 7:51ampost #30048 of 526974/24/13 at 8:11amThread Starterpost #30049 of 526974/24/13 at 8:33ampost #30050 of 526974/24/13 at 8:59ampost #30051 of 526974/24/13 at 9:02ampost #30052 of 526974/24/13 at 9:04amThread Starterpost #30053 of 526974/24/13 at 9:11ampost #30054 of 526974/24/13 at 9:13ampost #30055 of 526974/24/13 at 9:31ampost #30056 of 526974/24/13 at 10:08ampost #30057 of 526974/24/13 at 10:11amQuote:
Probably because the leather type is more for fashion jackets. If i were to get a jacket of that type i would go for some hard wearing, thick, rugged looking leather.post #30058 of 526974/24/13 at 10:22amQuote:
wow thanks very interesting post. look forward to future insights into the mind of icwhppost #30059 of 526974/24/13 at 10:31ampost #30060 of 526974/24/13 at 10:43amThread StarterDaypack announcement:
We are making a second sample tomorrow - we wanted to make sure the workflow and order is good before running up multiples, so as usual we'll make one more prototype just the same to make sure we're on the same page and the production will come out as expected. I have decided to make the bottom portion in TOJ calfskin, rather than our goat. Wanted to add a bit more thickness and durability, and the calf won out. In terms of how it will look - it'll look just the same. It's black leather, and so the differences will be inconsequential to the eye.
Because we showed the first sample with a goat trimmed bottom, and the next one will be calf - just wanted people who've ordered a backpack to let us know that going to calfskin will be ok. We can only do it with one type of leather and so there is no 'choice' per se, but if there's a backlash we can stay with the goat. I'd prefer to evolve to calfskin for the thickness, though. Let us know, people.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1494 Active Users (386 Members and 1108 Guests)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 31 seconds ago
- › Dressing well on a budget 45 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 52 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › JAN-JAN VAN ESSCHE 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...