Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2004post #30046 of 530944/24/13 at 7:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30047 of 530944/24/13 at 7:51ampost #30048 of 530944/24/13 at 8:11amThread Starterpost #30049 of 530944/24/13 at 8:33ampost #30050 of 530944/24/13 at 8:59ampost #30051 of 530944/24/13 at 9:02ampost #30052 of 530944/24/13 at 9:04amThread Starterpost #30053 of 530944/24/13 at 9:11ampost #30054 of 530944/24/13 at 9:13ampost #30055 of 530944/24/13 at 9:31ampost #30056 of 530944/24/13 at 10:08ampost #30057 of 530944/24/13 at 10:11amQuote:
Probably because the leather type is more for fashion jackets. If i were to get a jacket of that type i would go for some hard wearing, thick, rugged looking leather.post #30058 of 530944/24/13 at 10:22amQuote:
wow thanks very interesting post. look forward to future insights into the mind of icwhppost #30059 of 530944/24/13 at 10:31ampost #30060 of 530944/24/13 at 10:43amThread StarterDaypack announcement:
We are making a second sample tomorrow - we wanted to make sure the workflow and order is good before running up multiples, so as usual we'll make one more prototype just the same to make sure we're on the same page and the production will come out as expected. I have decided to make the bottom portion in TOJ calfskin, rather than our goat. Wanted to add a bit more thickness and durability, and the calf won out. In terms of how it will look - it'll look just the same. It's black leather, and so the differences will be inconsequential to the eye.
Because we showed the first sample with a goat trimmed bottom, and the next one will be calf - just wanted people who've ordered a backpack to let us know that going to calfskin will be ok. We can only do it with one type of leather and so there is no 'choice' per se, but if there's a backlash we can stay with the goat. I'd prefer to evolve to calfskin for the thickness, though. Let us know, people.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1323 Active Users (274 Members and 1049 Guests)
- › How do these look? 17 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › Made to Measure Suits, Higgins and Brown Vs Steed 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 14 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...