Now, do you wish you had gone with the calf or goat(which I assume has more lasting power), or has the lamb otherwise been the right choice? I'm asking as a guy who intends to keep the collar up often.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2001post #30001 of 481034/23/13 at 1:18am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30002 of 481034/23/13 at 7:40ampost #30003 of 481034/23/13 at 7:44ampost #30004 of 481034/23/13 at 7:50am
I did take a front fit pic but I was slouching and looking shitty.
I'm just gonna order everything in this size from now on.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The navy under bright fluorescent bathroom lighting. Might get some kind of brush for this though, seems to attract lots of little hairs and stuff. But yeah, the herringbone weave on that woolpost #30005 of 481034/23/13 at 7:52ampost #30006 of 481034/23/13 at 7:52ampost #30007 of 481034/23/13 at 8:09ampost #30008 of 481034/23/13 at 8:57ampost #30009 of 481034/23/13 at 9:12ampost #30010 of 481034/23/13 at 9:21ampost #30011 of 481034/23/13 at 9:28ampost #30012 of 481034/23/13 at 10:08ambows and hhenry - sirs if you'd be so kind what is your shoulder and chest in the leathers and what size MA-1 did you go with - i want a similar fit - i usually go with 18" shoulders and 21.8" chest in the leathers
i ask because i can't gauge whether there is a certain degree of puff/fill that would draw out the MA-1 measurements indicated online
Edited by sahbryant - 4/23/13 at 10:21ampost #30013 of 481034/23/13 at 12:04pmpost #30014 of 481034/23/13 at 12:09pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 935 Active Users (148 Members and 787 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › I eat that down I'm gonna get 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 14 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 17 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 18 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 19 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...