Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1959
Styleforum Top Picks
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Interesting.. the only thing I'm a bit worried about is the measurements I gave for the sleeve width @ cuff (5.3").
My MDR was a 5.5" for the sleeve width @ cuff and it came out like this;
A little too large in my opinion. But yours seems to be at 6" and looks fine. I guess it's because the sleeves on the bomber are different?
I ordered my Quilted Moto witha 5.3" opening at the cuff so hopefully that will help minimize the "boot cut" look of the sleeve
My MDR is a 5.3" cuff, and I have major bitch wrists that measures to be 5.5". The cuff gets pretty tight when it's fully zipped. You claim you're "pretty big" so you might not be able to zip them all the way up.
cool thanks for that. my wrist measures 5.5" as well. idk why my wrists r so small but i wanted it to be somewhat tight when fully zipped cuz i like wearing it only half zipped. thanks for the pic./info.
i feel pretty good about what i ordered now and looking forward to the jacket even more now
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 8 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 58 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Anyone interested in joining me in a bulk order of 13" Tailors'... 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Dark Knot official affiliate thread - Highest quality luxury... 9 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...