Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1959post #29371 of 527373/31/13 at 11:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #29372 of 527373/31/13 at 11:17pmpost #29373 of 527374/1/13 at 12:17amQuote:Originally Posted by AKang
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Interesting.. the only thing I'm a bit worried about is the measurements I gave for the sleeve width @ cuff (5.3").
My MDR was a 5.5" for the sleeve width @ cuff and it came out like this;
A little too large in my opinion. But yours seems to be at 6" and looks fine. I guess it's because the sleeves on the bomber are different?
I ordered my Quilted Moto witha 5.3" opening at the cuff so hopefully that will help minimize the "boot cut" look of the sleeve
My MDR is a 5.3" cuff, and I have major bitch wrists that measures to be 5.5". The cuff gets pretty tight when it's fully zipped. You claim you're "pretty big" so you might not be able to zip them all the way up.post #29374 of 527374/1/13 at 2:56amThread Starterpost #29375 of 527374/1/13 at 6:58ampost #29376 of 527374/1/13 at 8:51amQuote:
cool thanks for that. my wrist measures 5.5" as well. idk why my wrists r so small but i wanted it to be somewhat tight when fully zipped cuz i like wearing it only half zipped. thanks for the pic./info.
i feel pretty good about what i ordered now and looking forward to the jacket even more nowpost #29377 of 527374/1/13 at 9:35ampost #29378 of 527374/1/13 at 9:44ampost #29379 of 527374/1/13 at 10:03ampost #29380 of 527374/1/13 at 10:15ampost #29381 of 527374/1/13 at 10:17ampost #29382 of 527374/1/13 at 10:20ampost #29383 of 527374/1/13 at 11:33ampost #29384 of 527374/1/13 at 1:02pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 3 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Manhattan Sales Alert!! 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...