Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1942
Styleforum Top Pickspost #29117 of 527493/26/13 at 12:26amI'd go with olive calf in silver zips only thing I'd say that moto looks better cropped I'm guessing it has something to do visually with the banded hem which is really cool. I have 2010 bottle green dr and leather is crazy nice. You'll notice it being stiffer but my dark whiskey moto I have it really starts to mold really well. I think the olive calf will get a really nice patina with time some of the brown undertones will probably come out, should be really good.post #29118 of 527493/26/13 at 8:31ampost #29119 of 527493/26/13 at 10:47amBuzz Bissinger really likes leather...
Article on Buzz Bissinger (Friday Night Lights author) on his shopping addition.
I own eighty-one leather jackets, seventy-five pairs of boots, forty-one pairs of leather pants, thirty-two pairs of haute couture jeans, ten evening jackets, and 115 pairs of leather gloves.
Read More http://www.gq.com/news-politics/newsmakers/201304/buzz-bissinger-shopaholic-gucci-addiction#ixzz2OfVy4FHRpost #29120 of 527493/26/13 at 10:49ampost #29121 of 527493/26/13 at 10:50ampost #29122 of 527493/26/13 at 12:21pmpost #29123 of 527493/26/13 at 12:27pmpost #29124 of 527493/26/13 at 12:30pmpost #29125 of 527493/26/13 at 12:31pmpost #29126 of 527493/26/13 at 12:33pmpost #29127 of 527493/26/13 at 12:35pmpost #29128 of 527493/26/13 at 12:37pm
If I recall correctly they were like $500 so I expect a slight increase in price this year, add on the fact that I live in Canada (currency is at .98 roughly) so I'd be paying just about $600.
@iamacyborg: Raining for a good 50-60% of the year. Don't need it to be waterproof because I use umbrellas, but definitely need it to be haterproof. Not sure which I see myself wearing more often. I'd be 18 if that says anything and bombers are more versatile.post #29129 of 527493/26/13 at 4:45pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 49 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Finamore Plaid Flannel 15/38 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Thom Browne Shirts TB 2 Small-Mediums 10 minutes ago
- › Can someone help me determine the era of this Brioni suit? 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...