Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1942
Styleforum Top Pickspost #29117 of 481423/26/13 at 12:26amI'd go with olive calf in silver zips only thing I'd say that moto looks better cropped I'm guessing it has something to do visually with the banded hem which is really cool. I have 2010 bottle green dr and leather is crazy nice. You'll notice it being stiffer but my dark whiskey moto I have it really starts to mold really well. I think the olive calf will get a really nice patina with time some of the brown undertones will probably come out, should be really good.post #29118 of 481423/26/13 at 8:31ampost #29119 of 481423/26/13 at 10:47amBuzz Bissinger really likes leather...
Article on Buzz Bissinger (Friday Night Lights author) on his shopping addition.
I own eighty-one leather jackets, seventy-five pairs of boots, forty-one pairs of leather pants, thirty-two pairs of haute couture jeans, ten evening jackets, and 115 pairs of leather gloves.
Read More http://www.gq.com/news-politics/newsmakers/201304/buzz-bissinger-shopaholic-gucci-addiction#ixzz2OfVy4FHRpost #29120 of 481423/26/13 at 10:49ampost #29121 of 481423/26/13 at 10:50ampost #29122 of 481423/26/13 at 12:21pmpost #29123 of 481423/26/13 at 12:27pmpost #29124 of 481423/26/13 at 12:30pmpost #29125 of 481423/26/13 at 12:31pmpost #29126 of 481423/26/13 at 12:33pmpost #29127 of 481423/26/13 at 12:35pmpost #29128 of 481423/26/13 at 12:37pm
If I recall correctly they were like $500 so I expect a slight increase in price this year, add on the fact that I live in Canada (currency is at .98 roughly) so I'd be paying just about $600.
@iamacyborg: Raining for a good 50-60% of the year. Don't need it to be waterproof because I use umbrellas, but definitely need it to be haterproof. Not sure which I see myself wearing more often. I'd be 18 if that says anything and bombers are more versatile.post #29129 of 481423/26/13 at 4:45pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 second ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli mens leather derby shoes - size 42.5 7 seconds ago
- › ***4th Annual SF 2014-2015 YAHOO! FANTASY B-BALL FANTASY LEAGUES... 1 minute ago
- › Cheaṕ Kítchens Online 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 2 minutes ago
- › Layer-0 patch pocket heavy cotton blazer - EU 44 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...