Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1937post #29041 of 496583/22/13 at 3:57pmWhen I arrived at university, I was 150lbs. By mid 2nd year, I was 190 ripped, and by end of 3rd I was hovering around 200. If you're just starting out bodybuilding/weightlifting, you will see some drastic changes (genetics, supplements, diet, dedication permitted). But anyone who lifts to stay healthy, without the express goal of getting giant, you won't see much change.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #29042 of 496583/22/13 at 4:00pmpost #29043 of 496583/22/13 at 4:15pmpost #29044 of 496583/22/13 at 4:27pmpost #29045 of 496583/22/13 at 4:45pmQuote:
Yes exactly - every minute I wait for ToJ is one minute closer to death. No pressure though Drew et al.post #29046 of 496583/22/13 at 5:06pmQuote:
If all you're looking for it a sexy butt, then ass to grass. If you're going for strength, just breaking parallel is fine but ass to grass and anywhere in between works. I squat just to break parallel because I compete but I've gotten countless compliments on my big booty.
Move any further health exercise questions to the RHET threadpost #29047 of 496583/23/13 at 11:55ampost #29048 of 496583/23/13 at 3:11pmpost #29049 of 496583/23/13 at 3:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by AKang
so what was the general rule of thumb about the length of the t-shirt under a bomber?
should it not be longer than the jacket or is it okay for it to be a bit longer like in the picture?
I think that t-shirt in the picture is coming down too far, but it looks like you've just pulled it down. It'd probably shift up to a good length if you walked a bit.post #29050 of 496583/23/13 at 3:46pmpost #29051 of 496583/23/13 at 3:48pmpost #29052 of 496583/23/13 at 4:04pmpost #29053 of 496583/23/13 at 4:07pmpost #29054 of 496583/23/13 at 4:15pmpost #29055 of 496583/23/13 at 5:22pmThread Starter
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 21 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 27 minutes ago
- › *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** 28 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan