Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1937post #29041 of 481033/22/13 at 3:57pmWhen I arrived at university, I was 150lbs. By mid 2nd year, I was 190 ripped, and by end of 3rd I was hovering around 200. If you're just starting out bodybuilding/weightlifting, you will see some drastic changes (genetics, supplements, diet, dedication permitted). But anyone who lifts to stay healthy, without the express goal of getting giant, you won't see much change.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #29042 of 481033/22/13 at 4:00pmpost #29043 of 481033/22/13 at 4:15pmpost #29044 of 481033/22/13 at 4:27pmpost #29045 of 481033/22/13 at 4:45pmQuote:
Yes exactly - every minute I wait for ToJ is one minute closer to death. No pressure though Drew et al.post #29046 of 481033/22/13 at 5:06pmQuote:
If all you're looking for it a sexy butt, then ass to grass. If you're going for strength, just breaking parallel is fine but ass to grass and anywhere in between works. I squat just to break parallel because I compete but I've gotten countless compliments on my big booty.
Move any further health exercise questions to the RHET threadpost #29047 of 481033/23/13 at 11:55ampost #29048 of 481033/23/13 at 3:11pmpost #29049 of 481033/23/13 at 3:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by AKang
so what was the general rule of thumb about the length of the t-shirt under a bomber?
should it not be longer than the jacket or is it okay for it to be a bit longer like in the picture?
I think that t-shirt in the picture is coming down too far, but it looks like you've just pulled it down. It'd probably shift up to a good length if you walked a bit.post #29050 of 481033/23/13 at 3:46pmpost #29051 of 481033/23/13 at 3:48pmpost #29052 of 481033/23/13 at 4:04pmpost #29053 of 481033/23/13 at 4:07pmpost #29054 of 481033/23/13 at 4:15pmpost #29055 of 481033/23/13 at 5:22pmThread Starter
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 48 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › (( business)) +919772193202 loVE PRobLEM sPecialiSt in muscat 14 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...