Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1918post #28756 of 491233/15/13 at 7:44am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28757 of 491233/15/13 at 7:48amQuote:
i based my T1 measurements off my 2010 lamb moto and wish i hadn't. could really use another inch or two or length in the body and a half-inch or so across the chest.post #28758 of 491233/15/13 at 8:41amBy the way, anyone afraid of buying a suede jacket because "suede is hard to maintain", don't be. It's a resilient skin, and if you get some stain or some shit on it, saphir makes an unbelievable set of suede cleaning and maintenance products. I just cleaned my white GATs and lanvin highs with them, and they look like a broken in version of what they looked like new. So don't fretpost #28759 of 491233/15/13 at 8:50ampost #28760 of 491233/15/13 at 8:53ampost #28761 of 491233/15/13 at 9:04ampost #28762 of 491233/15/13 at 9:08amI have the omninettoyant which is the cleaner and the eraser... And a generic suede brush with synthetic bristles on the outside and brass on the inside.
I've been kicking myself for not buying the renovateur when I bought all the other shit.... That lotion looks like the tits for leather products in general.
And I'm not the clumsiest person in the world, but I tend to run into shit when I'm drunk or end up wearing a leather to a concert or bar or show or something. Less stress I guess knowing if I spill shit or something that I can just clean it in the morning.post #28763 of 491233/15/13 at 9:31ampost #28764 of 491233/15/13 at 9:49amQuote:
I've got some white onitsuka tigers that I like but I think they are a discontinued model as I couldn't find them with a few google searches.Quote:Originally Posted by mfluder
Sharing my TOJ pics with a thread I've learnt a lot from.
Don't have much to offer than what has already been said - a fantastic product.
6'4 and 95kg (210 pounds)
Dark brown goat Collared Moto:
Brown lamb CWU-45:
Black lamb A-2 (please excuse the black leather/blue denim/brown shoe crime):
Light brown calf 4-zip Moto:
I know drew has a strong preference for the CWU-45 in black, but here I definitely like the brown CWU better than the black A2. Makes me wonder if I should get one instead of a brown A2.post #28765 of 491233/15/13 at 10:04ampost #28766 of 491233/15/13 at 10:19ampost #28767 of 491233/15/13 at 10:43ampost #28768 of 491233/15/13 at 12:01pm
So I finally got my TOJ1 in the mail a couple of days ago, and it's beautiful, and it's sized ok, except the pit-to-pit is 2 full inches larger than stated on the raglan sizing chart, and the back of the jacket balloons quite terribly, actually creasing at the shoulder blades and forming two ugly protrusions. I've looked through the gallery and didn't see anything like this, and yes I took Charly's sizing.
Did I misread the sizing chart? Does it actually show body measurements for each size?
Thankspost #28769 of 491233/15/13 at 12:28pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › Pristine Cooper A-2 Brown Goatskin Jacket Sz 40R (Fits 42R best) 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...