^ he was talking about a butter knife
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1911post #28651 of 498763/12/13 at 4:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28652 of 498763/12/13 at 4:49pmpost #28653 of 498763/12/13 at 4:51pmpost #28654 of 498763/12/13 at 5:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kill the DJSpeaking of leather, here's a story I just posted up on SuFu Alright fools, let's get back to manlier shit: leather. This is pretty badass. My buddy and I were at a house party. He had just received his sample calfskin moto, so of course he's wearing it. Free microbrew kegs, pretty girls, the party is fun, the house is actually nice, and... the owner has a fucking pit bull that was on the rag. Seriously. Bitch had a doggy maxi pad on (0). That thing hated all dudes but nuzzled up to girls; it was kind of fascinating. Long story short, at the end of the night, that fucker rears up and bites my friend in the arm, unprovoked. He said he accidentally made a fast movement toward the owner but I don't remember that. Luckily the owner was right there and got the dog off of him right away. This is the jacket. The highlighted parts are where the dog's teeth left dents. No tears, no holes, just three dents. So you're thinking, so what? Probably wasn't a hard bite. YOU THOUGHT WRONG, BITCH. The highlighted parts are the same toothmarks. TOJ IS YOUR NEW ARMOR. If the calfskin can protect that much, I want to see what the horsehide can do.
Revisited. I had to use even more advanced searching techniques than willy taught to find this.post #28655 of 498763/12/13 at 5:40pmpost #28656 of 498763/12/13 at 6:02pmpost #28657 of 498763/12/13 at 7:21pmpost #28658 of 498763/12/13 at 7:21pmpost #28659 of 498763/12/13 at 11:34pmpost #28660 of 498763/13/13 at 12:27ampost #28661 of 498763/13/13 at 8:03ampost #28662 of 498763/13/13 at 8:14amQuote:
Haha. Yeah, I remember what I thought "good" leather felt like a few months ago. Now I have been born anew in the glorious world of TOJ leather.
Edit: Also -- my mom had purchased some lamb leather purse while traveling somewhere. She compared it to my lamb leather jacket, and then she was disappointed.post #28663 of 498763/13/13 at 8:58am
*Edited (measurements changed)
I'm planning to order a moto 2011 2 zip (brown) lamb jacket soon, and was hoping to get some final suggestions/advice regarding the measurements.
Shoulders - 17.5" (measured across the front) & 20" (measured across the back)Chest - 42"Midsection - 34.5"Waist - 36"Front Length - 22.5"Sleeve Length- 26.5"Bicep - 14"Height - 73" (6ft 1in)Weight - 183 lbsAnd here are as of now the final jacket measurements,
shoulders 18.0" chest (pit-to-pit) 22.5" midsection 19.5" waist 20.0" body length, front 22.5" body length, back xxx" sleeve length, from shoulder 25.8" sleeve width @ pit 7.6" sleeve width @ elbow 6.7" sleeve width @ cuff 5.3"Any advice/guidance would be greatly appreciated
Edited by jsd642 - 3/15/13 at 10:33ampost #28664 of 498763/13/13 at 9:43ampost #28665 of 498763/13/13 at 9:48amQuote:
i think wool ma-1 is the most highly anticipated item where people are waiting for the first wave to go out...not because they bought one, but because they are waiting for the influx of fit pics and details.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Need help finding these Shoes/Boots 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 1 minute ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan