Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:43 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1909post #28621 of 492843/11/13 at 6:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28622 of 492843/11/13 at 6:44pmQuote:
I have never seen a human being with such tiny shoulders for that chest size. Just trying to imagine your body in my head, frankly, terrifies me.post #28623 of 492843/11/13 at 6:45pmpost #28624 of 492843/11/13 at 6:49pmQuote:Quote:
Honestly, with questions like these you either have to be trolling or slightly retarded.
Accidentally thumbed up his stupid post too.post #28625 of 492843/11/13 at 6:53pmpost #28626 of 492843/11/13 at 6:55pmpost #28627 of 492843/11/13 at 6:55pmpost #28628 of 492843/11/13 at 6:58pmpost #28629 of 492843/11/13 at 7:54pmpost #28630 of 492843/11/13 at 8:07pmpost #28631 of 492843/11/13 at 9:09pmpost #28632 of 492843/11/13 at 9:17pmpost #28633 of 492843/11/13 at 9:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by bLaZ3n
Took my measurements in hopes of buying that 2013 TOJ0, but my measurements are all over the place..
Which size do you think is best?
My body measurements (in inches):
Chest: 42.5, pit to pit: 21
Sleeve Length: 24.5
Charly recommended a 50, I'm a little hesitant because I dont wanna order and be stuck with a jacket that is too small.
I'm also 5'9'' 175lbs, athletic slim build.
I am now leaning towards a 52 (with reductions in the lengths).. do these jackets run big or small? And is the sizing slim fit? or is this brand more relaxed/loose?post #28634 of 492843/11/13 at 9:53pmpost #28635 of 492843/12/13 at 2:10amQuote:
That can't be right unless you have some weird proportions. I'm 5'7, 135lb, jacket measurements for shoulders: 16.5"/sleeves:22.9". At 22" they would be above my wrist, so I can't even imagine how they would look on you. Remember the armholes on TOJs are pretty high up, so if you're using a jacket to measure where you want the sleeves to hit, you might want to add a little extra to compensate for that.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › So Dorsia really exists. Patrick Bateman is real. 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 4 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 7 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 8 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...