Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1909post #28621 of 527383/11/13 at 6:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28622 of 527383/11/13 at 6:44pmQuote:
I have never seen a human being with such tiny shoulders for that chest size. Just trying to imagine your body in my head, frankly, terrifies me.post #28623 of 527383/11/13 at 6:45pmpost #28624 of 527383/11/13 at 6:49pmQuote:Quote:
Honestly, with questions like these you either have to be trolling or slightly retarded.
Accidentally thumbed up his stupid post too.post #28625 of 527383/11/13 at 6:53pmpost #28626 of 527383/11/13 at 6:55pmpost #28627 of 527383/11/13 at 6:55pmpost #28628 of 527383/11/13 at 6:58pmpost #28629 of 527383/11/13 at 7:54pmpost #28630 of 527383/11/13 at 8:07pmpost #28631 of 527383/11/13 at 9:09pmpost #28632 of 527383/11/13 at 9:17pmpost #28633 of 527383/11/13 at 9:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by bLaZ3n
Took my measurements in hopes of buying that 2013 TOJ0, but my measurements are all over the place..
Which size do you think is best?
My body measurements (in inches):
Chest: 42.5, pit to pit: 21
Sleeve Length: 24.5
Charly recommended a 50, I'm a little hesitant because I dont wanna order and be stuck with a jacket that is too small.
I'm also 5'9'' 175lbs, athletic slim build.
I am now leaning towards a 52 (with reductions in the lengths).. do these jackets run big or small? And is the sizing slim fit? or is this brand more relaxed/loose?post #28634 of 527383/11/13 at 9:53pmpost #28635 of 527383/12/13 at 2:10amQuote:
That can't be right unless you have some weird proportions. I'm 5'7, 135lb, jacket measurements for shoulders: 16.5"/sleeves:22.9". At 22" they would be above my wrist, so I can't even imagine how they would look on you. Remember the armholes on TOJs are pretty high up, so if you're using a jacket to measure where you want the sleeves to hit, you might want to add a little extra to compensate for that.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › SW&D CHALLENGE - ONE PIECE TWO WAYS - VOTING 46 seconds ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 5 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. 6 minutes ago
- › In Praise (but also Suspicion) of Patterned Pants 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 11 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 17 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 17 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 25 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 25 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...