Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:48 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1909post #28621 of 496593/11/13 at 6:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28622 of 496593/11/13 at 6:44pmQuote:
I have never seen a human being with such tiny shoulders for that chest size. Just trying to imagine your body in my head, frankly, terrifies me.post #28623 of 496593/11/13 at 6:45pmpost #28624 of 496593/11/13 at 6:49pmQuote:Quote:
Honestly, with questions like these you either have to be trolling or slightly retarded.
Accidentally thumbed up his stupid post too.post #28625 of 496593/11/13 at 6:53pmpost #28626 of 496593/11/13 at 6:55pmpost #28627 of 496593/11/13 at 6:55pmpost #28628 of 496593/11/13 at 6:58pmpost #28629 of 496593/11/13 at 7:54pmpost #28630 of 496593/11/13 at 8:07pmpost #28631 of 496593/11/13 at 9:09pmpost #28632 of 496593/11/13 at 9:17pmpost #28633 of 496593/11/13 at 9:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by bLaZ3n
Took my measurements in hopes of buying that 2013 TOJ0, but my measurements are all over the place..
Which size do you think is best?
My body measurements (in inches):
Chest: 42.5, pit to pit: 21
Sleeve Length: 24.5
Charly recommended a 50, I'm a little hesitant because I dont wanna order and be stuck with a jacket that is too small.
I'm also 5'9'' 175lbs, athletic slim build.
I am now leaning towards a 52 (with reductions in the lengths).. do these jackets run big or small? And is the sizing slim fit? or is this brand more relaxed/loose?post #28634 of 496593/11/13 at 9:53pmpost #28635 of 496593/12/13 at 2:10amQuote:
That can't be right unless you have some weird proportions. I'm 5'7, 135lb, jacket measurements for shoulders: 16.5"/sleeves:22.9". At 22" they would be above my wrist, so I can't even imagine how they would look on you. Remember the armholes on TOJs are pretty high up, so if you're using a jacket to measure where you want the sleeves to hit, you might want to add a little extra to compensate for that.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › UrbanCompositions's Menswear Compilation 2 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › NWT NEW $4800 SARTORIA PARTENOPEA SOLID MID-GRAY SUIT FLAT FRONT... 7 minutes ago
- › Stud Homme Balmain Teddy Stadium Jacket 36/S 7 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 13 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 17 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 19 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan