but to say that wearing a DR with an untucked shirt is wrong LOL.... sounds like someone over from CM that got lost and ventured into SWD.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 10:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1904
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28547 of 492943/9/13 at 10:33pmpost #28548 of 492943/10/13 at 12:02ampost #28549 of 492943/10/13 at 3:27ampost #28550 of 492943/10/13 at 11:42ampost #28551 of 492943/10/13 at 1:39pmQuote:
Having your t shirt tucked in while wearing a DR is a contradictionpost #28552 of 492943/10/13 at 2:27pmpost #28553 of 492943/10/13 at 2:28pmJust gotta say, I love my ToJ MDR and I can't wait to scrounge up enough to get a quilted BCDR to get that perfect fit. I lived in my MDR for a week while traveling and it took all kinds of abuse. The lamb is surprisingly tough, took a drunken tumble or two as I ran through the streets of New Orleans and I see zero damage save for a scratched snap.
Back in So Cal for that baseball jacket weather.post #28554 of 492943/10/13 at 4:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Justo
Picked up my calf dr2010 from the PO today. ordered nov 10, shipped out tuesday, was supposed to get it yesterday but i wasn't home
My first impressions from handling the calf is that it is true that it is a lot stiffer compared to the lamb and goat, but it's not as stiff as i was expecting it to be ( though that "armerz" comment a while back was no joke). It's also a lot glossier-looking (as you'll see from the pics). It is a very nice calf and I don't regret choosing it at all.
That being said, now that I've handled all 3, I deeply prefer the lamb (on my qdr). So much softer and nicer and easy to put on.
I took off about an inch from the length of my qdr and that proved to be a little shorter than expected lol, but it looks fine unzipped i think
also here's some pics of my other jackets for reference:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Extremely short length dude.post #28555 of 492943/10/13 at 4:58pmpost #28556 of 492943/10/13 at 5:01pmpost #28557 of 492943/10/13 at 5:05pm
Got my black lamb moto w/ silver zips. Took me a few days to warm up to the contrast of the silver on the black, but I really love it (so do others, I got tons of compliments on it already). I think the silver will look better as the leather becomes more matte from wear. Also, the fit and drape is perfect. It's not too slim, but its fitted. I can fit a hoodie under it but it still fits well with just a t-shirt. I went today to check out some baller jackets (Balmain, Rick, Saint Laurent, Margiela), and I gotta say, all of those lamb leathers felt disappointingly thin compared to the toj lamb. Not to mention the price, $5000 for a jacket is ridonk
some crappy pics:
slightly murdered out
Edited by spokeydokes - 3/10/13 at 5:30pmpost #28558 of 492943/10/13 at 5:26pmpost #28559 of 492943/10/13 at 5:26pmpost #28560 of 492943/10/13 at 5:29pmQuote:
I used to think I'm 5"7 but ever since I stopped slouching and started working out I think I'm closer to 5"9 lol.
I too would like to know who this Asian guy I seem to look like, I get comments like that sometimes.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 9 minutes ago
- › Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 23 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Le Noeud Papillon Bow Ties Discount Code 28 minutes ago
- › Does anybody here know who designed this t-shirt? Or the brand at... 28 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 32 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 34 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...