but to say that wearing a DR with an untucked shirt is wrong LOL.... sounds like someone over from CM that got lost and ventured into SWD.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1904
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28547 of 530953/9/13 at 10:33pmpost #28548 of 530953/10/13 at 12:02ampost #28549 of 530953/10/13 at 3:27ampost #28550 of 530953/10/13 at 11:42ampost #28551 of 530953/10/13 at 1:39pmQuote:
Having your t shirt tucked in while wearing a DR is a contradictionpost #28552 of 530953/10/13 at 2:27pmpost #28553 of 530953/10/13 at 2:28pmJust gotta say, I love my ToJ MDR and I can't wait to scrounge up enough to get a quilted BCDR to get that perfect fit. I lived in my MDR for a week while traveling and it took all kinds of abuse. The lamb is surprisingly tough, took a drunken tumble or two as I ran through the streets of New Orleans and I see zero damage save for a scratched snap.
Back in So Cal for that baseball jacket weather.post #28554 of 530953/10/13 at 4:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Justo
Picked up my calf dr2010 from the PO today. ordered nov 10, shipped out tuesday, was supposed to get it yesterday but i wasn't home
My first impressions from handling the calf is that it is true that it is a lot stiffer compared to the lamb and goat, but it's not as stiff as i was expecting it to be ( though that "armerz" comment a while back was no joke). It's also a lot glossier-looking (as you'll see from the pics). It is a very nice calf and I don't regret choosing it at all.
That being said, now that I've handled all 3, I deeply prefer the lamb (on my qdr). So much softer and nicer and easy to put on.
I took off about an inch from the length of my qdr and that proved to be a little shorter than expected lol, but it looks fine unzipped i think
also here's some pics of my other jackets for reference:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Extremely short length dude.post #28555 of 530953/10/13 at 4:58pmpost #28556 of 530953/10/13 at 5:01pmpost #28557 of 530953/10/13 at 5:05pm
Got my black lamb moto w/ silver zips. Took me a few days to warm up to the contrast of the silver on the black, but I really love it (so do others, I got tons of compliments on it already). I think the silver will look better as the leather becomes more matte from wear. Also, the fit and drape is perfect. It's not too slim, but its fitted. I can fit a hoodie under it but it still fits well with just a t-shirt. I went today to check out some baller jackets (Balmain, Rick, Saint Laurent, Margiela), and I gotta say, all of those lamb leathers felt disappointingly thin compared to the toj lamb. Not to mention the price, $5000 for a jacket is ridonk
some crappy pics:
slightly murdered out
Edited by spokeydokes - 3/10/13 at 5:30pmpost #28558 of 530953/10/13 at 5:26pmpost #28559 of 530953/10/13 at 5:26pmpost #28560 of 530953/10/13 at 5:29pmQuote:
I used to think I'm 5"7 but ever since I stopped slouching and started working out I think I'm closer to 5"9 lol.
I too would like to know who this Asian guy I seem to look like, I get comments like that sometimes.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 15 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 20 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 24 minutes ago
- › NIB Shoes from John Lobb and Gaziano & Girling - Sizes 9.5-10 UK... 25 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 29 minutes ago
- › BNWOT unworn Epaulet sz 28/29 pants NOW FREE JUST PAY SHIPPING 31 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 35 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...