Disclaimer: It was posted by ceoceo
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1898post #28456 of 528113/7/13 at 6:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28457 of 528113/7/13 at 6:43pmThread StarterALright dudes, to answer a few questions:
-Bemberg has been shown only on prototypes from the past couple months, specifically the upcoming pea, the new DR, women's BCDR and QDR, and the men's BCDR. If you have ordered any of those models, you will get Bemberg. If you ordered an older model and want to upgrade to Bemberg, we can do so for a minimal cost and you just need to give Charly the word.
In the future, all models will move to Bemberg, but right now whatever was designed and sold before that came along is getting the normal thick sateen. We are talking about something so minimal and esoteric at this point that I'm kind of embarrassed to have to address it, but whateva.
-Suiting wool MA-1 production is imminent and has come to the front of the queue now. Leather MA-1s are separate and in the leather jacket queue. They are sized completely differently as well, so there is no point in really trying to relate them.
- Still looking for interest in the Helmet Bag. I will put up some proper shots of it later. Mainly though, the response seemed to be lukewarm, and our bags are made in production runs and must be truly worthy of production, by way of response. If not, we can them.post #28458 of 528113/7/13 at 7:02pmpost #28459 of 528113/7/13 at 7:05pmpost #28460 of 528113/7/13 at 7:46pmpost #28461 of 528113/7/13 at 8:04pmQuote:
This. Curious to know the price range. Def ordering bag and MA-1 with my first big boy check
That's a few months away though so hopefully they make it into production first
Would like to see if any other bags are in the mix as well. Do need an "adult" leather bag.post #28462 of 528113/7/13 at 8:07pmpost #28463 of 528113/7/13 at 8:31pmpost #28464 of 528113/7/13 at 8:38pmpost #28465 of 528113/7/13 at 8:54pmpost #28466 of 528113/7/13 at 9:12pmThread Starterpost #28467 of 528113/7/13 at 11:52pmpost #28468 of 528113/8/13 at 12:07ampost #28469 of 528113/8/13 at 1:15ampost #28470 of 528113/8/13 at 1:59am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1087 Active Users (190 Members and 897 Guests)
- › UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena,... 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 14 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 16 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina Split Toe Blucher in Brown Museum Calf. 18 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 24 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 25 minutes ago
- › Your SW&D Essentials? (CM's Free For All Help Thread) 29 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...