sometimes i wish sf had negrep
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1891post #28351 of 496403/6/13 at 3:12am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28352 of 496403/6/13 at 4:32ampost #28353 of 496403/6/13 at 4:44ampost #28354 of 496403/6/13 at 5:50amOne: Factor XII, listen to Willy, he speaks truth.
Two: Drew, you *really* should ask Fok or another mod to update the first post in this thread.
Take Willy's message there and splash it across the first page. Because if you haven't been following TOJ and JC for even the briefest time you're going to be confused as hell.
"This is the official TOJ / John Coppidge thread. It's long as hell, so grab a sixpack and start reading. Protip: use the search function or check out the gallery, the JC tumblr, and the Facebook. Seriously. Everything you need to know is on those sites."post #28355 of 496403/6/13 at 5:53ampost #28356 of 496403/6/13 at 6:08ampost #28357 of 496403/6/13 at 6:09ampost #28358 of 496403/6/13 at 6:46ampost #28359 of 496403/6/13 at 7:10ampost #28360 of 496403/6/13 at 7:16ampost #28361 of 496403/6/13 at 7:30ampost #28362 of 496403/6/13 at 7:36ampost #28363 of 496403/6/13 at 8:07amQuote:Originally Posted by brad-t
I think we're at the point where it's hard to be mad at people for not knowing what's going on with JC, asking about different leathers, etc. This thread is ancient and huge, and at this point there really should be a decently organized website with these answers available. :S
No way, its a rite of passage. Took me like 2 months to read through all the responses in the old thread.
Damn long time, but answered every one of the n00b questions I had lol.post #28364 of 496403/6/13 at 8:15ampost #28365 of 496403/6/13 at 8:17am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1447 Active Users (326 Members and 1121 Guests)
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 5 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 36 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 4 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan