It might be nice if you did, even of just the jacket. I try and post pics only of combinations I haven't seen in the gallery or of ones that are less common so people can see what it looks like. I.e. Olive Calf CM.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1890post #28336 of 481543/5/13 at 8:35pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28337 of 481543/5/13 at 8:35pmQuote:
Drew - are there any economies of scale in having several bags in production at once? The larger product scale might help with marketing in a new area like bags. Also leather bags just seem to make such a logical extension of what you're already doing (assuming you want to extend). Unlike wallets, I presume bags cost enough to justify the full value chain (procurement through shipping). If you had two or three bags you might even get multiple buyers like with jackets.post #28338 of 481543/5/13 at 8:36pmQuote:
I agree. It's good citizenship. I'll try and scare up a few pictures if the sun comes out over the next few days.post #28339 of 481543/5/13 at 8:38pmpost #28340 of 481543/5/13 at 8:51pmpost #28341 of 481543/5/13 at 9:11pmQuote:
gib sample plzpost #28342 of 481543/5/13 at 9:13pmQuote:
No. My first paycheck from my post-graduate school job will be a celebration red moto. Or so I whisper to myself as I fall asleep.post #28343 of 481543/5/13 at 9:52pmpost #28344 of 481543/5/13 at 10:32pmpost #28345 of 481543/5/13 at 11:38pmQuote:
Ya you should probably sell that TOJ1 to me just to offset the costspost #28346 of 481543/5/13 at 11:48pm
Took my measurements in hopes of buying that 2013 TOJ0, but my measurements are all over the place..
Which size do you think is best?
My body measurements (in inches):
Chest: 42.5, pit to pit: 21
Sleeve Length: 24.5
Charly recommended a 50, I'm a little hesitant because I dont wanna order and be stuck with a jacket that is too small.
I'm also 5'9'' 175lbs, athletic slim build.post #28347 of 481543/6/13 at 2:20amQuote:
Look what we have here...
Which directly links to: http://www.styleforum.net/t/217855/the-new-official-toj-thread-2011/22500#post_5704203
Warning: Come close (Click to show)Warning: Closer (Click to show)Warning: Closer... (Click to show)Warning: Now click (Click to show)Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:post #28348 of 481543/6/13 at 2:35ampost #28349 of 481543/6/13 at 2:43am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 second ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 53 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › My Quiver 3 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...