Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1875
Styleforum Top Picks
Drew, in the past you've clearly had an aversion to the varsities. But I know theres a huge demand for them, and they bring in money for other endeavours. So that being said, did you have a change of heart, or are you just amassing funds for (more) new steez projects?
I had put the TOJ0 (this is really a separate entity from the TOJ1 to me) on the back burner since it tends to attract the unsavory eventually - but we might just keep it limited release this time and cut it off before it gets to that point. I only like making stuff for the appreciative types who will wear their clothes and love them, anything else is really a waste of our time and effort based on the minimal markup. I have come to amends with the new TOj0 for sure though, as I feel this material combo really gets the formula right, and love the new pocket detailing and back seam. To me it's really nice clothes that will fill that void.
This too, getting a divorce and I need a new sofa because she is stealing my LC2.
Hi guys, new here!
I'm going to get a moto 2011 in black lamb soon. Some quick questions:
I really like the fit of the following pics. Is there anything specific I should ask for to help me achieve this? I'm probably quite a bit taller than this guy, but I still like the fit.
I'm 6'3 170lbs. (slim/muscular with sorta wide shoulders)
As opposed to this: (no offense to dude in question) which looks more like a blousy )( fit than the V fit I posted above.
Is some of this difference because the first jacket isn't as long? (and therefore doesn't have to fit over the waist as much)
I'm trying to isolate why I like the first pics so much more than most of the other pics I see. Maybe its the lighting, or maybe the fit is too tight, and is accentuating a built physique.
Damn I cannot decide on color. Black and yellow is probably the coolest but I don't know if I can pull it off, especially with yellow snaps. Next option is black/sand or all black, but the latter is kind of redundant since I have a black lamb DR 2010 and an MA-1 that's shipping out as soon as tomorrow. I'm leaning towards black sand right now as it's less flashy than the yellow but still really nice sounding.I think if I ordered one in all black I would just end up favoring my leathers over it most/all of the time. Now I'm thinking grey/black sleeves... damnit.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- › High Brow v. Low Brow dressing 8 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - Gentlemen`s Shoe Store - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Suit Addict 7 minutes ago
- › Pringle sportcoat sz. 38, prince of wales dark gray, made in Italy. 7 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...