Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1875
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28112 of 530952/28/13 at 9:08amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by GSafternoon
Drew, in the past you've clearly had an aversion to the varsities. But I know theres a huge demand for them, and they bring in money for other endeavours. So that being said, did you have a change of heart, or are you just amassing funds for (more) new steez projects?
I had put the TOJ0 (this is really a separate entity from the TOJ1 to me) on the back burner since it tends to attract the unsavory eventually - but we might just keep it limited release this time and cut it off before it gets to that point. I only like making stuff for the appreciative types who will wear their clothes and love them, anything else is really a waste of our time and effort based on the minimal markup. I have come to amends with the new TOj0 for sure though, as I feel this material combo really gets the formula right, and love the new pocket detailing and back seam. To me it's really nice clothes that will fill that void.
This too, getting a divorce and I need a new sofa because she is stealing my LC2.post #28113 of 530952/28/13 at 9:22ampost #28114 of 530952/28/13 at 9:34ampost #28115 of 530952/28/13 at 9:49ampost #28116 of 530952/28/13 at 9:51ampost #28117 of 530952/28/13 at 10:42ampost #28118 of 530952/28/13 at 11:03ampost #28119 of 530952/28/13 at 12:06pmpost #28120 of 530952/28/13 at 12:31pmpost #28121 of 530952/28/13 at 12:43pmpost #28122 of 530952/28/13 at 12:57pmpost #28123 of 530952/28/13 at 1:15pm
Hi guys, new here!
I'm going to get a moto 2011 in black lamb soon. Some quick questions:
I really like the fit of the following pics. Is there anything specific I should ask for to help me achieve this? I'm probably quite a bit taller than this guy, but I still like the fit.
I'm 6'3 170lbs. (slim/muscular with sorta wide shoulders)
As opposed to this: (no offense to dude in question) which looks more like a blousy )( fit than the V fit I posted above.
Is some of this difference because the first jacket isn't as long? (and therefore doesn't have to fit over the waist as much)
I'm trying to isolate why I like the first pics so much more than most of the other pics I see. Maybe its the lighting, or maybe the fit is too tight, and is accentuating a built physique.
Thoughts?post #28124 of 530952/28/13 at 1:48pm
Damn I cannot decide on color. Black and yellow is probably the coolest but I don't know if I can pull it off, especially with yellow snaps. Next option is black/sand or all black, but the latter is kind of redundant since I have a black lamb DR 2010 and an MA-1 that's shipping out as soon as tomorrow. I'm leaning towards black sand right now as it's less flashy than the yellow but still really nice sounding.I think if I ordered one in all black I would just end up favoring my leathers over it most/all of the time. Now I'm thinking grey/black sleeves... damnit.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › 2 or 3 button polos? 30 seconds ago
- › WTB: Zegna Centennial Collection Tie 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › T5 is a dud. Arnie should just retire. 7 minutes ago
- › Burgers....Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Burgers 9 minutes ago
- › deception 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...