What's everyone's favorite varsity color?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1856
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27827 of 498122/23/13 at 8:07amSold my old car, now I have more than enough to buy a TOJ. Charly may be getting a lengthy email in the next week.
Also; I've been browsing through the gallery alot lately, and I noticed that the moto seems to have become an inch or two longer since its inception back with the orginal moto, is there any specific reason for this? I think it looks cooler a bit shorter.post #27828 of 498122/23/13 at 8:42ampost #27829 of 498122/23/13 at 8:45ampost #27830 of 498122/23/13 at 8:51ampost #27831 of 498122/23/13 at 8:55ampost #27832 of 498122/23/13 at 9:52amQuote:
I think the regular sleeve varsity looks kind of 'off' when in all black. Def. works better with the raglan sleeves.
I'm leaning towards the classic dark navy body with white sleeves at the moment, but the grey body is tempting.post #27833 of 498122/23/13 at 10:28ampost #27834 of 498122/23/13 at 10:29ampost #27835 of 498122/23/13 at 10:46ampost #27836 of 498122/23/13 at 11:39ampost #27837 of 498122/23/13 at 11:40ampost #27838 of 498122/23/13 at 11:44ampost #27839 of 498122/23/13 at 11:58ampost #27840 of 498122/23/13 at 12:22pmdrew can i please have a gold zip on my purple suede TOJ0 also i would like to add band collar cuffes with zip and 3/4 placket from cqu. only thing is i cdo not like collar stand thats pretty ugly do you think you could look at this other leather jacket i found and copy the collar stand lol because rite now no way. forreal tho i am planning on pickin up 1-2-3 of these ASap so if you could get back to me thank i emailed charly but no response just for the zipas (dont want buttons) and band cuffs (like moto with zippers) also can you add patent leather trim. i hope your not using ykk again i can get riri for like 2.50 a zip a t the sweing store rite by my house dunno why you usin the cheap shit. yo i just changed my mind can you make my varsity out of shearling??????
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1419 Active Users (355 Members and 1064 Guests)
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 16 seconds ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 35 seconds ago
- › ज्योतिषी+91 9649422772 Black Magic specialist Astrologer 39 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ज्योतिषी+91 9649422772 Vashikaran Specialist In Canada Italy 3 minutes ago
- › Samurai S5000CX (extremely rare!) price drop 3 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 6 minutes ago
- › ज्योतिषी+91 9649422772 Vashikaran Specialist BABA JI 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan