Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:42 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1847post #27691 of 496402/20/13 at 10:03am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27692 of 496402/20/13 at 10:28amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Some new material news: lots of new goat colors. The new ones are unglazed, so less sheen than the goat we've previously used. Will put those and the few newer post-color chart colors I missed onto a new updated color chart. New goat is very nice, same pebbled texture, normal sheen, colors from olive to yellow (which is pretty pleasant, for being yellow leather) - and then apart from that:
This new goat you speak of, is there a dark (or darkish) brown? If so, would you recommend it over the "old" goat, for say, a 4-zip MDR?post #27693 of 496402/20/13 at 10:52amQuote:
Sign me up for this minimalist TOJ0, especially after the disastrous fit with the Patrik Ervell varsity. What do you have in mind for the new-gen baseball?post #27694 of 496402/20/13 at 11:17ampost #27695 of 496402/20/13 at 11:27ampost #27696 of 496402/20/13 at 11:29am
I'd felt the black lamb before and knew how much thicker it was, but wow this thing feels so much heavier than my cream 4-zip.
Re: cuff opening, these do seem bigger than before, though not sure if it's partly because these aren't convertible cuffs. Not really gonna lose sleep over it though.
Edited by magicalporks - 2/20/13 at 11:40ampost #27697 of 496402/20/13 at 12:35pm^^ looks really good, my cuffs seemed bigger on my quilted moto but I think it was really just because of the padding that's needed for the quilting on the arms but I ended up getting tailored a little at a place in SF
Any pictures of the gold zippers? I think they could look either really good on blackpost #27698 of 496402/20/13 at 1:04pmpost #27699 of 496402/20/13 at 1:29pm
Ok TOJ disciples. I've been planning on selling this jacket that I fell in love with because it felt too long and I'm not sure about the shoulders. But I wanted to get feedback before I did something I regret forever!
Jacket is a bit tight around the midsection, but I plan on losing a couple dozen pounds this year. The waist kind of hits my hips and I'm not sure I can pull it off. It's hugging my hips and the top arc of my ass. It's actually a little too tight to be worn comfortably closed without pulling the lower zipper up a bit. (It flares out a little as you can see. I am kind of hoping weight loss will help this...)
Lastly, the arms are a bit tight. They feel snug with just a regular t-shirt on. A longsleeve makes them feel tight and a sweater would make it uncomfortable.post #27700 of 496402/20/13 at 1:40pmpost #27701 of 496402/20/13 at 1:48pm
So..after wearing in my bomber a bit and re-introducing carbs to my diet I've come to realize that the armholes are insanely high and borderline uncomfortable. The jacket is super tight on my upper back (near my pits) and may be too small in the shoulders for me as well. For future reference, does a larger upper arm measurement lower the armholes/make the jacket fit more relaxed? I feel like I'm wearing a girls jacket sometimes right now lol, maybe its the furpost #27702 of 496402/20/13 at 1:49pmpost #27703 of 496402/20/13 at 1:54pmpost #27704 of 496402/20/13 at 1:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by NotCrispy
So..after wearing in my bomber a bit and re-introducing carbs to my diet I've come to realize that the armholes are insanely high and borderline uncomfortable. The jacket is super tight on my upper back (near my pits) and may be too small in the shoulders for me as well. For future reference, does a larger upper arm measurement lower the armholes/make the jacket fit more relaxed?
i dunno , judging from your pics a few pages back, it doesn't look tight at all--big if anything. are you layering?
that said, sell to me
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 11 seconds ago
- › Cigars 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Max Profits Review - SCAM Software Release?!! 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Max Profits Reviews - Legit or Scam? 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Max Profits Review - The TRUTH! 5 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAY... 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › Mad Max Profits System Review – Does It Really Works? 12 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan