Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:16 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1841post #27601 of 481812/18/13 at 11:50am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27602 of 481812/18/13 at 12:16pmpost #27603 of 481812/18/13 at 12:17pmpost #27604 of 481812/18/13 at 12:44pmpost #27605 of 481812/18/13 at 1:19pmpost #27606 of 481812/18/13 at 2:00pmpost #27607 of 481812/18/13 at 2:10pmpost #27608 of 481812/18/13 at 2:32pmpost #27609 of 481812/18/13 at 2:46pmpost #27610 of 481812/18/13 at 3:29pmpost #27611 of 481812/18/13 at 3:45pmpost #27612 of 481812/18/13 at 3:52pmpost #27613 of 481812/18/13 at 4:15pmThread Starterpost #27614 of 481812/18/13 at 4:17pm
It's not like it's completely wrecked, the condition is not terrible but the sleeves are clearly the wrong color (and a bit dirty) and yea the smell is pretty strong...guess I'll go ahead and try and contact him and see what's up. Disappointing. Other then that the product itself (ToJ) is nice.
I definitely can see the difference between the older iteration varsities (albeit these are thinner than the ToJ 2011) and the current full leathers though...trust people when they say cop a full leather. Next level of dopeness.
edit/ (I guess for those people still looking for the older varsities).
I don't understand how people were sizing up on sleeve length back then, these are long as hell on me (50 length) @ 5'9". I already have long arms for my frame. Excessive stacking looks weird in lighter colors imo. Body length is perfect though.post #27615 of 481812/18/13 at 4:32pm
VLSI got it right. When you're the 1 guy dressing decently when everyone else isn't, you stand out more.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Random fashion thoughts 54 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › Wedding Attire for Guest where "church clothes" will be the norm... 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...