When are the rest of the the samples going on sale?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1830
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27437 of 480442/12/13 at 8:05pmpost #27438 of 480442/12/13 at 8:24pmpost #27439 of 480442/12/13 at 8:29pmpost #27440 of 480442/13/13 at 1:17ampost #27441 of 480442/13/13 at 1:27ampost #27442 of 480442/13/13 at 3:37ampost #27443 of 480442/13/13 at 4:03am"Shipping is gonna be consolidated this week and done on Friday because of unforeseen delay on the packaging bags we use - the marketplace was closed for holiday when I thought it was gonna be open, so we have to order those today and then wait for them to be delivered. Sorry for the two day delay, and we'll get a bigger ship lot out this week."post #27444 of 480442/13/13 at 5:24ampost #27445 of 480442/13/13 at 5:37amQuote:
This looks perfect to me and how I would like mine to fit (waiting to gear from Drew if that burgundy leather he posted can be used). What do you not like about it?post #27446 of 480442/13/13 at 7:28am
When I first got my lambskin MDR, it was super tight and I was worried it made me look like I just squeezed myself into my little brothers jacket or something, but after a few months of wearing, it has broken in to perfection. I wasn't able to close the jacket at first either but now closes tight to my body, but not suffocating. I absolutely LOVE the whiskers/wrinkles at the sleeves and have been digging the big cuff opening too (I always wear it half zipped). It seems to be less of a problem as it never really interferes with anything I'm doing anyway. This is absolutely my favorite piece of outerwear ever, and have been raving about it to everyone I've met during NYFW. Super excited to get my 2zip quilted moto in the coming weeks as well.
Thanks again to the guys over at TOJ for the amazing service and amazing products!post #27447 of 480442/13/13 at 8:02ampost #27448 of 480442/13/13 at 8:05ampost #27449 of 480442/13/13 at 9:44ampost #27450 of 480442/13/13 at 11:43am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of... 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...