Does anyone have the TOJ Winter Varsity (discontinued)? Curious as to what makes it so different from a regular varsity, how warm it is, etc.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1823
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27332 of 481022/8/13 at 10:41pmpost #27333 of 481022/8/13 at 11:02pmQuote:
Click there and it would have brought you here with the original post when the item was first introduced, including a full description. Or you could have clicked on the pictures in the gallery where quite a few people have reviews included underneath their photos that were also taken from their post about the product they received.
I set up the gallery this way so that when people do have these types of questions in their heads, the answers are readily available without you having to actually ask. If you have any more questions, at the top of each gallery image is the username of the person who posted the photo(s)/review and you can just look them up and PM them. This goes for all the product galleries.post #27334 of 481022/9/13 at 12:05ampost #27335 of 481022/9/13 at 5:26ampost #27336 of 481022/9/13 at 10:58ampost #27337 of 481022/9/13 at 6:14pmThread Starterpost #27338 of 481022/9/13 at 6:40pmpost #27339 of 481022/9/13 at 6:53pmpost #27340 of 481022/9/13 at 9:03pmpost #27341 of 481022/9/13 at 9:21pmThread Starterpost #27342 of 481022/9/13 at 9:33pmpost #27343 of 481022/9/13 at 9:36pmQuote:
You mentioned that the 8 roll 4 admirals with 4 pockets will be slightly longer and less boxy than the original.
Does that mean the new 8 roll 6 will also be longer and less boxy or will the cut be like the original?post #27344 of 481022/9/13 at 9:39pmThread Starterpost #27345 of 481022/9/13 at 10:25pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 869 Active Users (150 Members and 719 Guests)
- › Australian Members 27 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 20 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 26 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 28 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 36 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 37 minutes ago
- › Do you know, Trapper Joes ? 37 minutes ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 38 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...