Does anyone have the TOJ Winter Varsity (discontinued)? Curious as to what makes it so different from a regular varsity, how warm it is, etc.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1823
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27332 of 530962/8/13 at 10:41pmpost #27333 of 530962/8/13 at 11:02pmQuote:
Click there and it would have brought you here with the original post when the item was first introduced, including a full description. Or you could have clicked on the pictures in the gallery where quite a few people have reviews included underneath their photos that were also taken from their post about the product they received.
I set up the gallery this way so that when people do have these types of questions in their heads, the answers are readily available without you having to actually ask. If you have any more questions, at the top of each gallery image is the username of the person who posted the photo(s)/review and you can just look them up and PM them. This goes for all the product galleries.post #27334 of 530962/9/13 at 12:05ampost #27335 of 530962/9/13 at 5:26ampost #27336 of 530962/9/13 at 10:58ampost #27337 of 530962/9/13 at 6:14pmThread Starterpost #27338 of 530962/9/13 at 6:40pmpost #27339 of 530962/9/13 at 6:53pmpost #27340 of 530962/9/13 at 9:03pmpost #27341 of 530962/9/13 at 9:21pmThread Starterpost #27342 of 530962/9/13 at 9:33pmpost #27343 of 530962/9/13 at 9:36pmQuote:
You mentioned that the 8 roll 4 admirals with 4 pockets will be slightly longer and less boxy than the original.
Does that mean the new 8 roll 6 will also be longer and less boxy or will the cut be like the original?post #27344 of 530962/9/13 at 9:39pmThread Starterpost #27345 of 530962/9/13 at 10:25pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1724 Active Users (375 Members and 1349 Guests)
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 9 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 28 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › No Brogue or Semi Brogue for Interview 2 minutes ago
- › RULES for the tall and skinny man 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Should I buy a full canvassed suit for the sole reason that I don't... 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...