is it possible to dye the zippers from silver to black? how could that be done with the jacket is already a finished product?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1816
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27227 of 536212/5/13 at 11:53pmpost #27228 of 536212/6/13 at 12:39amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
also, Bemberg is just really nice and as you guys know, we deal with a lot of Japanese-made stuff out here because it's essentially local; Bemberg is an Asahi Kasei product and like YKK Japan's product, good quality and available to us. If I lived in Europe things might be different by name, but not necessarily quality-wise.
I honestly can't see a better lining for a leather jacket than Bemberg.post #27229 of 536212/6/13 at 12:50amQuote:You can't dye the hardware, but you can probably "blacken" them depending on their composition. I wouldn't bother though, because you run the risk of ruining the jacket and exposing yourself to hazardous materials and conditions.
You could try running a red or black sharpie over it though and see if that does anything. lolpost #27230 of 536212/6/13 at 1:00ampost #27231 of 536212/6/13 at 1:42amQuote:
A size 46 would be way too small. I am 5.9 - 5.10ish, 160lbs, and my 48 was too tight for my liking. My 50 BB (which is roomer than the TOJ1) I wouldn't want to size down on either. So you would probably be best off with a 50-52 TOJ1 with 47ish length.post #27232 of 536212/6/13 at 2:10amQuote:
size up on the toj1 is a MUST.
I'm 5'10 140lbs and I wear 48.
Doubt I can even fit into a 46 ..post #27233 of 536212/6/13 at 7:40ampost #27234 of 536212/6/13 at 8:15ampost #27235 of 536212/6/13 at 8:23ampost #27236 of 536212/6/13 at 8:27ampost #27237 of 536212/6/13 at 8:45ampost #27238 of 536212/6/13 at 12:56pmpost #27239 of 536212/6/13 at 1:00pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1121 Active Users (179 Members and 942 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 37 seconds ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 3 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 6 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 12 minutes ago
- › Inverallan 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 23 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 25 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 28 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015