is it possible to dye the zippers from silver to black? how could that be done with the jacket is already a finished product?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:19 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1816
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27227 of 491512/5/13 at 11:53pmpost #27228 of 491512/6/13 at 12:39amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
also, Bemberg is just really nice and as you guys know, we deal with a lot of Japanese-made stuff out here because it's essentially local; Bemberg is an Asahi Kasei product and like YKK Japan's product, good quality and available to us. If I lived in Europe things might be different by name, but not necessarily quality-wise.
I honestly can't see a better lining for a leather jacket than Bemberg.post #27229 of 491512/6/13 at 12:50amQuote:You can't dye the hardware, but you can probably "blacken" them depending on their composition. I wouldn't bother though, because you run the risk of ruining the jacket and exposing yourself to hazardous materials and conditions.
You could try running a red or black sharpie over it though and see if that does anything. lolpost #27230 of 491512/6/13 at 1:00ampost #27231 of 491512/6/13 at 1:42amQuote:
A size 46 would be way too small. I am 5.9 - 5.10ish, 160lbs, and my 48 was too tight for my liking. My 50 BB (which is roomer than the TOJ1) I wouldn't want to size down on either. So you would probably be best off with a 50-52 TOJ1 with 47ish length.post #27232 of 491512/6/13 at 2:10amQuote:
size up on the toj1 is a MUST.
I'm 5'10 140lbs and I wear 48.
Doubt I can even fit into a 46 ..post #27233 of 491512/6/13 at 7:40ampost #27234 of 491512/6/13 at 8:15ampost #27235 of 491512/6/13 at 8:23ampost #27236 of 491512/6/13 at 8:27ampost #27237 of 491512/6/13 at 8:45ampost #27238 of 491512/6/13 at 12:56pmpost #27239 of 491512/6/13 at 1:00pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1698 Active Users (411 Members and 1287 Guests)
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread just now
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 5 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Alden Ravello Cap Toe Boots - 8D Barrie 1 minute ago
- › Church's Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR... 2 minutes ago
- › quick survey for dress shirts lovers! 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...