Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1811
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27152 of 536022/4/13 at 4:54pmpost #27153 of 536022/4/13 at 5:03pmpost #27154 of 536022/4/13 at 5:06pmWell damn. After the 3+ month wait, the oxford.... just a little too small.
For StyleForum brand comparison sake, I wear a small in both Gitman and Epaulet (oxfords) and they both fit very, very well...my go to shirts. ToJ though being a little high and tight in my p2p, but more so, armholes a bit high for my build. For reference I am currently 141 lbs and 5'8".
Nice shirt though. I can't get technical in description, but comparable to the aforementioned, with a slightly nicer hand and far thicker buttons.
Coming to a B&S near you.
edit; i put it away in such a haste without taking a fair chance to look at it and admire the details. It really is pretty awesome. hand-stitching, nice finishing with tucked seems, crow foot stitch, beautiful thick MoP button, selvedge line, soft hand. The fit is so incredibly close and I want it to work so bad. Devastating.
Edited by slack tide - 2/4/13 at 7:20pmpost #27155 of 536022/4/13 at 5:09pmpost #27156 of 536022/4/13 at 5:33pmpost #27157 of 536022/4/13 at 5:44pmpost #27158 of 536022/4/13 at 5:54pmQuote:
Definitely start sending emails...
to your friends and family to tell them that you are about to get swagged out real soon.post #27159 of 536022/4/13 at 5:56pmpost #27160 of 536022/4/13 at 6:08pmpost #27161 of 536022/4/13 at 6:17pmpost #27162 of 536022/4/13 at 6:24pmQuote:
Same boat but a Moto, it'll be here soon 'mon dontchu worry. Maybe this week is your weekpost #27163 of 536022/4/13 at 6:31pmpost #27164 of 536022/4/13 at 7:20pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1540 Active Users (295 Members and 1245 Guests)
- › Austro-Hungarian school of shoemaking 39 seconds ago
- › END OF SUMMER SALE! Five Classic Ivy/Trad jackets, $25 or less!... 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › GANT by MICHAEL BASTIAN Madras Plaid Check Slim Buttondown Shirt S 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 19 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 21 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015