Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1811
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27152 of 496442/4/13 at 4:54pmpost #27153 of 496442/4/13 at 5:03pmpost #27154 of 496442/4/13 at 5:06pmWell damn. After the 3+ month wait, the oxford.... just a little too small.
For StyleForum brand comparison sake, I wear a small in both Gitman and Epaulet (oxfords) and they both fit very, very well...my go to shirts. ToJ though being a little high and tight in my p2p, but more so, armholes a bit high for my build. For reference I am currently 141 lbs and 5'8".
Nice shirt though. I can't get technical in description, but comparable to the aforementioned, with a slightly nicer hand and far thicker buttons.
Coming to a B&S near you.
edit; i put it away in such a haste without taking a fair chance to look at it and admire the details. It really is pretty awesome. hand-stitching, nice finishing with tucked seems, crow foot stitch, beautiful thick MoP button, selvedge line, soft hand. The fit is so incredibly close and I want it to work so bad. Devastating.
Edited by slack tide - 2/4/13 at 7:20pmpost #27155 of 496442/4/13 at 5:09pmpost #27156 of 496442/4/13 at 5:33pmpost #27157 of 496442/4/13 at 5:44pmpost #27158 of 496442/4/13 at 5:54pmQuote:
Definitely start sending emails...
to your friends and family to tell them that you are about to get swagged out real soon.post #27159 of 496442/4/13 at 5:56pmpost #27160 of 496442/4/13 at 6:08pmpost #27161 of 496442/4/13 at 6:17pmpost #27162 of 496442/4/13 at 6:24pmQuote:
Same boat but a Moto, it'll be here soon 'mon dontchu worry. Maybe this week is your weekpost #27163 of 496442/4/13 at 6:31pmpost #27164 of 496442/4/13 at 7:20pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1170 Active Users (195 Members and 975 Guests)
- › Friday Challenge May 22nd 2015: Add some orange to your outfit 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › WTB: Black SLP 15.5cm denim 18 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 22 minutes ago
- › The mind of a wife who had never been a mother 22 minutes ago
- › All Natural, Non-Toxic, Shoe Polish 29 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 43 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 45 minutes ago
- › The "Actively Discovering 'New' Brands" Thread 47 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan