Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1811
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27152 of 530882/4/13 at 4:54pmpost #27153 of 530882/4/13 at 5:03pmpost #27154 of 530882/4/13 at 5:06pmWell damn. After the 3+ month wait, the oxford.... just a little too small.
For StyleForum brand comparison sake, I wear a small in both Gitman and Epaulet (oxfords) and they both fit very, very well...my go to shirts. ToJ though being a little high and tight in my p2p, but more so, armholes a bit high for my build. For reference I am currently 141 lbs and 5'8".
Nice shirt though. I can't get technical in description, but comparable to the aforementioned, with a slightly nicer hand and far thicker buttons.
Coming to a B&S near you.
edit; i put it away in such a haste without taking a fair chance to look at it and admire the details. It really is pretty awesome. hand-stitching, nice finishing with tucked seems, crow foot stitch, beautiful thick MoP button, selvedge line, soft hand. The fit is so incredibly close and I want it to work so bad. Devastating.
Edited by slack tide - 2/4/13 at 7:20pmpost #27155 of 530882/4/13 at 5:09pmpost #27156 of 530882/4/13 at 5:33pmpost #27157 of 530882/4/13 at 5:44pmpost #27158 of 530882/4/13 at 5:54pmQuote:
Definitely start sending emails...
to your friends and family to tell them that you are about to get swagged out real soon.post #27159 of 530882/4/13 at 5:56pmpost #27160 of 530882/4/13 at 6:08pmpost #27161 of 530882/4/13 at 6:17pmpost #27162 of 530882/4/13 at 6:24pmQuote:
Same boat but a Moto, it'll be here soon 'mon dontchu worry. Maybe this week is your weekpost #27163 of 530882/4/13 at 6:31pmpost #27164 of 530882/4/13 at 7:20pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1684 Active Users (364 Members and 1320 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Good tailor in Vancouver? 37 seconds ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 1 minute ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 2 minutes ago
- › EDWARD GREEN MEGA SALE! 3 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 4 minutes ago
- › Critique sport jacket fit 4 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 5 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...