Also a bomber, actually - do you have access to white shearling/fur for the collars?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:01 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1810post #27136 of 481422/4/13 at 6:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27137 of 481422/4/13 at 6:59ampost #27138 of 481422/4/13 at 8:42ampost #27139 of 481422/4/13 at 8:58amQuote:
I've asked about white fur on bombers a couple of times, and haven't got a straight answer iirc.
Anyway, would be cool if it were an option on the potential John Coppidge bomber.post #27140 of 481422/4/13 at 9:23ampost #27141 of 481422/4/13 at 10:13amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Speaking of looking into the future, look at this new peacoat we've whipped up. We'll offer a revamped version of the classic TOJ peacoat that buttons 8-roll-6, but I also wanted to make a slightly more polished looking Admiral's peacoat, and so this one buttons 8-roll-4, with 4 pockets, and a slightly longer, less boxy cut than the original. I like the idea of having two peas in the upcoming collection.
I LIKE THIS VERY MUCH.
on a related note, any plans to do a single-breasted wool coat?post #27142 of 481422/4/13 at 10:16ampost #27143 of 481422/4/13 at 10:56amLooks like I'll have to get a new peacoat this winter in the beige color family. I already have a grey bb, brown goat a2 and a whiskey calf moto 2011 coming.
For anyone on the fence about getting a leather, don't hesitate. It's such a higher step up from the varsities or even the baseball. It feels more luxurious, fits like how you want it to, and you will feel more confidence when you wear it. I mean there is a place in everyone's closet for a varsity, but there should be twice as much space for a TOJ leather. O and silver zips sets off the jacket as well. Don't sleep.post #27144 of 481422/4/13 at 11:31ampost #27145 of 481422/4/13 at 11:47ampost #27146 of 481422/4/13 at 1:23pmpost #27147 of 481422/4/13 at 1:28pmpost #27148 of 481422/4/13 at 3:49pmpost #27149 of 481422/4/13 at 4:06pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1795 Active Users (448 Members and 1347 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 51 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 2 minutes ago
- › Pantherella Mid Calf Socks - NWT - Made in England Size 8.5-11 Grey... 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › KC,S Leathercraft Wallet Keyring and Wallet Rein 7 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 8 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...