Also a bomber, actually - do you have access to white shearling/fur for the collars?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1810post #27136 of 501782/4/13 at 6:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27137 of 501782/4/13 at 6:59ampost #27138 of 501782/4/13 at 8:42ampost #27139 of 501782/4/13 at 8:58amQuote:
I've asked about white fur on bombers a couple of times, and haven't got a straight answer iirc.
Anyway, would be cool if it were an option on the potential John Coppidge bomber.post #27140 of 501782/4/13 at 9:23ampost #27141 of 501782/4/13 at 10:13amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Speaking of looking into the future, look at this new peacoat we've whipped up. We'll offer a revamped version of the classic TOJ peacoat that buttons 8-roll-6, but I also wanted to make a slightly more polished looking Admiral's peacoat, and so this one buttons 8-roll-4, with 4 pockets, and a slightly longer, less boxy cut than the original. I like the idea of having two peas in the upcoming collection.
I LIKE THIS VERY MUCH.
on a related note, any plans to do a single-breasted wool coat?post #27142 of 501782/4/13 at 10:16ampost #27143 of 501782/4/13 at 10:56amLooks like I'll have to get a new peacoat this winter in the beige color family. I already have a grey bb, brown goat a2 and a whiskey calf moto 2011 coming.
For anyone on the fence about getting a leather, don't hesitate. It's such a higher step up from the varsities or even the baseball. It feels more luxurious, fits like how you want it to, and you will feel more confidence when you wear it. I mean there is a place in everyone's closet for a varsity, but there should be twice as much space for a TOJ leather. O and silver zips sets off the jacket as well. Don't sleep.post #27144 of 501782/4/13 at 11:31ampost #27145 of 501782/4/13 at 11:47ampost #27146 of 501782/4/13 at 1:23pmpost #27147 of 501782/4/13 at 1:28pmpost #27148 of 501782/4/13 at 3:49pmpost #27149 of 501782/4/13 at 4:06pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1651 Active Users (409 Members and 1242 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 45 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 56 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 2 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 3 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 5 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan