Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1807post #27091 of 496402/1/13 at 12:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27092 of 496402/1/13 at 12:29pmpost #27093 of 496402/1/13 at 12:39pmpost #27094 of 496402/1/13 at 12:41pmpost #27095 of 496402/1/13 at 12:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
We aren't gonna do the John Coppidge transition til later, having some more important (than clothes) personal things within TOJ that we're attending to while continuing on the path we've been on, for now. Once we take care of our own, we'll make the metamorphosis to JC.post #27096 of 496402/1/13 at 12:48pmpost #27097 of 496402/1/13 at 12:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
We aren't gonna do the John Coppidge transition til later, having some more important (than clothes) personal things within TOJ that we're attending to while continuing on the path we've been on, for now. Once we take care of our own, we'll make the metamorphosis to JC.post #27098 of 496402/1/13 at 12:53pmpost #27099 of 496402/1/13 at 12:56pmpost #27100 of 496402/1/13 at 2:06pmpost #27101 of 496402/1/13 at 2:52pmReceived my peacoat in the mail last week. Here it is:
Fit is great. Not to crazy about the shoulders, but they should soften up a bit with wear. Took about 2 months. Shipping was quick though, once they said it was in the mail, it took about 2 days.
Overall .. very happy with the purchase. I couldn't find a OTR brown/camel peacoat I liked.
The peacoat is super lightweight. For use on the Canadian prairies in the winter, it's definitely not a winter coat. Still, should still get lots of use out of it, in fall/spring and some of the warmer winter days.post #27102 of 496402/1/13 at 6:10pmpost #27103 of 496402/1/13 at 6:43pmpost #27104 of 496402/1/13 at 7:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by emilo
My BB finally got through after 11 days in customs. I love this jacket already. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It's size 50 with 47 lengths.
Can't wait to get my re-order, been about 10 weeks. Want to beat it to hell so it doesn't look stiff and box fresh as yours does new.post #27105 of 496402/1/13 at 7:24pm
reminds me of the billy reid peacoat (aka james bond peacoat) that I purchased but sold due to sizing error. "which i fuckin regret since I let it go for $250 brand new w/o tag.. could've gotten so much more if I knew that it was gonna be featured in the movie"
definitely hot. might just pick it up in my size when it's released.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1502 Active Users (342 Members and 1160 Guests)
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 11 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 20 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 21 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan