Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1807post #27091 of 526992/1/13 at 12:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27092 of 526992/1/13 at 12:29pmpost #27093 of 526992/1/13 at 12:39pmpost #27094 of 526992/1/13 at 12:41pmpost #27095 of 526992/1/13 at 12:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
We aren't gonna do the John Coppidge transition til later, having some more important (than clothes) personal things within TOJ that we're attending to while continuing on the path we've been on, for now. Once we take care of our own, we'll make the metamorphosis to JC.post #27096 of 526992/1/13 at 12:48pmpost #27097 of 526992/1/13 at 12:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
We aren't gonna do the John Coppidge transition til later, having some more important (than clothes) personal things within TOJ that we're attending to while continuing on the path we've been on, for now. Once we take care of our own, we'll make the metamorphosis to JC.post #27098 of 526992/1/13 at 12:53pmpost #27099 of 526992/1/13 at 12:56pmpost #27100 of 526992/1/13 at 2:06pmpost #27101 of 526992/1/13 at 2:52pmReceived my peacoat in the mail last week. Here it is:
Fit is great. Not to crazy about the shoulders, but they should soften up a bit with wear. Took about 2 months. Shipping was quick though, once they said it was in the mail, it took about 2 days.
Overall .. very happy with the purchase. I couldn't find a OTR brown/camel peacoat I liked.
The peacoat is super lightweight. For use on the Canadian prairies in the winter, it's definitely not a winter coat. Still, should still get lots of use out of it, in fall/spring and some of the warmer winter days.post #27102 of 526992/1/13 at 6:10pmpost #27103 of 526992/1/13 at 6:43pmpost #27104 of 526992/1/13 at 7:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by emilo
My BB finally got through after 11 days in customs. I love this jacket already. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It's size 50 with 47 lengths.
Can't wait to get my re-order, been about 10 weeks. Want to beat it to hell so it doesn't look stiff and box fresh as yours does new.post #27105 of 526992/1/13 at 7:24pm
reminds me of the billy reid peacoat (aka james bond peacoat) that I purchased but sold due to sizing error. "which i fuckin regret since I let it go for $250 brand new w/o tag.. could've gotten so much more if I knew that it was gonna be featured in the movie"
definitely hot. might just pick it up in my size when it's released.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1553 Active Users (405 Members and 1148 Guests)
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 6 minutes ago
- › Ironing Board 7 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Enzo Custom Clothiers NYC 10 minutes ago
- › Dressing well on a budget 10 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 11 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...