Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1795
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26912 of 481401/28/13 at 6:58ampost #26913 of 481401/28/13 at 7:23ampost #26914 of 481401/28/13 at 7:35ampost #26915 of 481401/28/13 at 7:38ampost #26916 of 481401/28/13 at 7:53ampost #26917 of 481401/28/13 at 7:57amThread StarterSherwood is mostly forest green but has a tinge of blue through it, and is weaker in yellows than a normal 'forest' green. It's like forest green mingled with dark teal and got smoky looking, it's very nice. Diesel blue is also very nice.
Horsehide is very limited. We probably only have enough for a few, and I am still deciding what models we want to make of those.
'Soft calf' is almost like lambskin. Italian calf, which we're almost out of, is drier to the hand, and very heavy. Black and brown are slightly waxier and smoother, also very heavy.
SO far the chart is just there so you guys have something to look at. Ignore the codes, those are internal reference numbers. I am working on card for each product so that you can see which colors/materials are options.post #26918 of 481401/28/13 at 8:05amQuote:
Sorry, but to clarify: does this chart represent the full gamut of colours available in the various materials?
Specifically, I am curious about the calf suede. I'm not really seeing the colour I was originally looking for, so I might tweak my orderpost #26919 of 481401/28/13 at 8:05ampost #26920 of 481401/28/13 at 8:09ampost #26921 of 481401/28/13 at 8:25amThread StarterAnybody who is able, feel free to take a stab at designing some product cards for me. I am not much of a graphic designer/computer expert. Here's something i just whipped together but we're aiming for something to eventually make a uniform look for a site.
full size link:
color chart full size link:
http://i47.tinypic.com/53wtwi.jpgpost #26922 of 481401/28/13 at 8:33ampost #26923 of 481401/28/13 at 8:38ampost #26924 of 481401/28/13 at 8:41amThread Starterpost #26925 of 481401/28/13 at 8:45amSince you're moving towards new product cards, I think you should definitely consider more obvious ways of displaying options. Such as having it laid out:
Then move on...
This is all just an example, but I think it would drastically simplify the ordering process. Without fear of de-personalizing the process, perhaps even radio buttons would be a good move. A few ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing stores come to mind, sites like Outlier have very good product forms, and an expansion of this could be very good.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1693 Active Users (440 Members and 1253 Guests)
- › Recent purchases - Part II 23 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 3 minutes ago
- › ***4th Annual SF 2014-2015 YAHOO! FANTASY B-BALL FANTASY LEAGUES... 4 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › NIB Ralph Lauren Sanderson Dark Brown Oxford. Size 10 D. Retail $525 8 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...