Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1795
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26912 of 489551/28/13 at 6:58ampost #26913 of 489551/28/13 at 7:23ampost #26914 of 489551/28/13 at 7:35ampost #26915 of 489551/28/13 at 7:38ampost #26916 of 489551/28/13 at 7:53ampost #26917 of 489551/28/13 at 7:57amThread StarterSherwood is mostly forest green but has a tinge of blue through it, and is weaker in yellows than a normal 'forest' green. It's like forest green mingled with dark teal and got smoky looking, it's very nice. Diesel blue is also very nice.
Horsehide is very limited. We probably only have enough for a few, and I am still deciding what models we want to make of those.
'Soft calf' is almost like lambskin. Italian calf, which we're almost out of, is drier to the hand, and very heavy. Black and brown are slightly waxier and smoother, also very heavy.
SO far the chart is just there so you guys have something to look at. Ignore the codes, those are internal reference numbers. I am working on card for each product so that you can see which colors/materials are options.post #26918 of 489551/28/13 at 8:05amQuote:
Sorry, but to clarify: does this chart represent the full gamut of colours available in the various materials?
Specifically, I am curious about the calf suede. I'm not really seeing the colour I was originally looking for, so I might tweak my orderpost #26919 of 489551/28/13 at 8:05ampost #26920 of 489551/28/13 at 8:09ampost #26921 of 489551/28/13 at 8:25amThread StarterAnybody who is able, feel free to take a stab at designing some product cards for me. I am not much of a graphic designer/computer expert. Here's something i just whipped together but we're aiming for something to eventually make a uniform look for a site.
full size link:
color chart full size link:
http://i47.tinypic.com/53wtwi.jpgpost #26922 of 489551/28/13 at 8:33ampost #26923 of 489551/28/13 at 8:38ampost #26924 of 489551/28/13 at 8:41amThread Starterpost #26925 of 489551/28/13 at 8:45amSince you're moving towards new product cards, I think you should definitely consider more obvious ways of displaying options. Such as having it laid out:
Then move on...
This is all just an example, but I think it would drastically simplify the ordering process. Without fear of de-personalizing the process, perhaps even radio buttons would be a good move. A few ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing stores come to mind, sites like Outlier have very good product forms, and an expansion of this could be very good.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1716 Active Users (374 Members and 1342 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 19 seconds ago
- › BNWT- $1975- BELVEST deconstructed sportcoat blazer jacket 54R 52R... 47 seconds ago
- › Ring Jacket Navy Pants 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 5 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 6 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 7 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan