Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1793
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26882 of 527491/26/13 at 5:23pmpost #26883 of 527491/26/13 at 6:20pmpost #26884 of 527491/26/13 at 7:47pm
Sorry if this is a super noob question, but I just got this toj1 off B&S and it fits perfectly, but the shoulders have this crinkled pattern on the front. It was listed as "brand new, just tried on once." Any ideas if this is normal or something that I should attempt to fix? What would cause this?
If it's just part of the leather breaking in, forgive my ignorance. Thanks for the help. Love the quality and the buttery softness of the leather.post #26885 of 527491/26/13 at 7:48pmpost #26886 of 527491/26/13 at 7:54pmpost #26887 of 527491/26/13 at 7:56pmpost #26888 of 527491/26/13 at 8:02pmpost #26889 of 527491/26/13 at 8:04pmQuote:Quote:
Thanks for this. It feels and smells new, but the odd pattern was a little worrisome to someone who's new at this stuff. Thanks for the insight.post #26890 of 527491/26/13 at 9:04pmpost #26891 of 527491/26/13 at 10:21pmI really like that texture, especially on my 2010DR and CWU45- it gives this beastly look to the jacket that will only get more intense as time and wear make it more pronounced. It's all over my 2010DR, and I hope that it turns out a lot like (if not more intense than) this jacket in the gallery:
I think that the MDR looks amazing without it, though, and I'd probably prefer my future BCDR to be the same way.post #26892 of 527491/26/13 at 10:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Arethusa
Ugh. After much wrestling and infinite headaches (for Drew & co too) over my black calf 48 2010DR, I think I might just need to reorder for a 49.
Still feel like these shoulders are too narrow, but I am now 100% convinced that Drew's 1.05 / 1.08 / 1.1 measurement multiplier thing is pretty much perfect for leathers.
Sorry, ToJ noob here, but can someone explain a bit more about the 1.05, 1.08 and 1.1 multiplier? I have a MDR in the order queue right now and want to make sure i get the perfect fit :Ppost #26893 of 527491/26/13 at 10:23pmpost #26894 of 527491/27/13 at 12:51am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 10 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...