Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1793
Styleforum Top Picks
Sorry if this is a super noob question, but I just got this toj1 off B&S and it fits perfectly, but the shoulders have this crinkled pattern on the front. It was listed as "brand new, just tried on once." Any ideas if this is normal or something that I should attempt to fix? What would cause this?
If it's just part of the leather breaking in, forgive my ignorance. Thanks for the help. Love the quality and the buttery softness of the leather.
Thanks for this. It feels and smells new, but the odd pattern was a little worrisome to someone who's new at this stuff. Thanks for the insight.
I think that the MDR looks amazing without it, though, and I'd probably prefer my future BCDR to be the same way.
Ugh. After much wrestling and infinite headaches (for Drew & co too) over my black calf 48 2010DR, I think I might just need to reorder for a 49.
Still feel like these shoulders are too narrow, but I am now 100% convinced that Drew's 1.05 / 1.08 / 1.1 measurement multiplier thing is pretty much perfect for leathers.
Sorry, ToJ noob here, but can someone explain a bit more about the 1.05, 1.08 and 1.1 multiplier? I have a MDR in the order queue right now and want to make sure i get the perfect fit :P
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 14 seconds ago
- › GiRlFriEnd Vashikaran online in u.k +91-9928926628 20 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 26 seconds ago
- › GiRlFriEnd Vashikaran online in uk +91-9928926628 49 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › (Official?) Fit Critique Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...