Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1784post #26746 of 530951/19/13 at 9:50pmThread Starterlamb suede is velvet-y, and the cow suede is hairer and rougher. Stylistically I think the materials match their respective styles best. Personally though, not really a fan of black suede. It's not bad but I'd sooner get black leather and then a colored suede, like dark whiskey or the diesel blue I'm about to release (you've seen it before though, as I pointed it out in lamb suede version in a pic)
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26747 of 530951/19/13 at 9:50pmThread Starterlamb suede is velvet-y, and the cow suede is hairer and rougher. Stylistically I think the materials match their respective styles best. Personally though, not really a fan of black suede. It's not bad but I'd sooner get black leather and then a colored suede, like dark whiskey or the diesel blue I'm about to release (you've seen it before though, as I pointed it out in lamb suede version in a pic)post #26748 of 530951/19/13 at 10:50pmpost #26749 of 530951/19/13 at 11:20pmpost #26750 of 530951/20/13 at 1:43ampost #26751 of 530951/20/13 at 1:52ampost #26752 of 530951/20/13 at 3:05ampost #26753 of 530951/20/13 at 4:25ampost #26754 of 530951/20/13 at 7:02ampost #26755 of 530951/20/13 at 7:59ampost #26756 of 530951/20/13 at 8:43ampost #26757 of 530951/20/13 at 11:21ampost #26758 of 530951/20/13 at 3:19pm
Lower right cornerQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Here we go with some price changes, pricelist 1/11/2013 (as always, subject to change due to unexpected currency fluctuations and commodity line increases)Here's a sample of what double-needle diamond quilt looks like , for reference: (ignore coloration, iPhone 3GS photo)
A little complicated in text, pay attention only to the materials that interest you, for simplification:
All lamb leather jackets in black lamb: 780 ($45 increase over 2011 pricing)
For Bombers, and CWU, brown is also $780. For all others (rider's style jackets) - please add $50 so that we may dye zipper taping to match. All colors except for black, brown is a dye for fee color in rider's jackets.
All goatskin, $820 (black) - All Rider's, and Bombers. Brown extra, if not a Bomber/CWU style.
Heavy calf suede: only available on Rider's jackets, $780
Calfskin: Only available on Rider's jackets 820, black (colors extra again, for zipper dying)
Lamb suede only available on T-1 and T-3. $780
Shirt and Trousers currently on hold (we ship extant orders and then further orders are on hold, impending seasonal break for those two makers)
I've decided that the Baseball is going to be discontinued. 1/18/13 deadline for those.
Discontinued materials: ivory lamb. Some of the Italian calfskins are sold out.
I will come with a color chart a little bit later. I will try for accuracy but bear with me, as a computer can't ever display the depth or multi-tonality of dyed leather or suedes.post #26759 of 530951/20/13 at 3:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
lamb suede is velvet-y, and the cow suede is hairer and rougher. Stylistically I think the materials match their respective styles best. Personally though, not really a fan of black suede. It's not bad but I'd sooner get black leather and then a colored suede, like dark whiskey or the diesel blue I'm about to release (you've seen it before though, as I pointed it out in lamb suede version in a pic)
When you say match their respective styles, you mean calf suede - BCDR, lamb suede - ?
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1499 Active Users (302 Members and 1197 Guests)
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 33 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 37 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Guata 1983's Shoe Sale (AE, Alden, Rancourt, Florsheim, Sebago) 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...