SS will definitely be MDR&2010DR season though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1778post #26656 of 530961/16/13 at 10:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26657 of 530961/16/13 at 10:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by Albertabeef
Ok guys just got a raise at work and I'm finally feeling like I'm in a position to get a TOJ leather. The QMDR in black lamb with silver hardwear looks so sick but I'm on the fence as to get a MDR or a QMDR, I know I want it in black with sliver hardwear but I'm still not sold on which leather (Lamb, Calf or Goat) any info or opinions would be really appreciated.
i ordered qmdr in black lamb with silver zips 2 weeks ago. not sure if goat is available.post #26658 of 530961/16/13 at 10:35pmpost #26659 of 530961/16/13 at 10:41pmpost #26660 of 530961/16/13 at 10:47pmQuote:
Pretty sure it is, but based on:Quote:
It is not recommended.post #26661 of 530961/16/13 at 11:00pmpost #26662 of 530961/16/13 at 11:41pmpost #26663 of 530961/17/13 at 4:17ampost #26664 of 530961/17/13 at 4:36ampost #26665 of 530961/17/13 at 5:40ampost #26666 of 530961/17/13 at 6:11ampost #26667 of 530961/17/13 at 6:20ampost #26668 of 530961/17/13 at 7:48ampost #26669 of 530961/17/13 at 9:33am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1510 Active Users (308 Members and 1202 Guests)
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Dress in Academia 24 seconds ago
- › Help Needed to Properly Describe a Corneliani Overcoat 33 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Chelsea boots, black calf size 9.5 UK 8 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 11 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...