SS will definitely be MDR&2010DR season though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:04 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1778post #26656 of 481981/16/13 at 10:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26657 of 481981/16/13 at 10:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by Albertabeef
Ok guys just got a raise at work and I'm finally feeling like I'm in a position to get a TOJ leather. The QMDR in black lamb with silver hardwear looks so sick but I'm on the fence as to get a MDR or a QMDR, I know I want it in black with sliver hardwear but I'm still not sold on which leather (Lamb, Calf or Goat) any info or opinions would be really appreciated.
i ordered qmdr in black lamb with silver zips 2 weeks ago. not sure if goat is available.post #26658 of 481981/16/13 at 10:35pmpost #26659 of 481981/16/13 at 10:41pmpost #26660 of 481981/16/13 at 10:47pmQuote:
Pretty sure it is, but based on:Quote:
It is not recommended.post #26661 of 481981/16/13 at 11:00pmpost #26662 of 481981/16/13 at 11:41pmpost #26663 of 481981/17/13 at 4:17ampost #26664 of 481981/17/13 at 4:36ampost #26665 of 481981/17/13 at 5:40ampost #26666 of 481981/17/13 at 6:11ampost #26667 of 481981/17/13 at 6:20ampost #26668 of 481981/17/13 at 7:48ampost #26669 of 481981/17/13 at 9:33am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 952 Active Users (173 Members and 779 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 15 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 23 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 27 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - Gentlemen`s Shoe Store - Official Affiliate Thread 27 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 32 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 35 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 37 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 37 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 39 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...