Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1775
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26612 of 526801/15/13 at 7:43pmpost #26613 of 526801/15/13 at 7:51pmpost #26614 of 526801/15/13 at 7:59pmpost #26615 of 526801/16/13 at 4:06ampost #26616 of 526801/16/13 at 4:08am
Baseball on its way out this week, as well.post #26617 of 526801/16/13 at 5:04ampost #26618 of 526801/16/13 at 6:44ampost #26619 of 526801/16/13 at 6:51ampost #26620 of 526801/16/13 at 7:10ampost #26621 of 526801/16/13 at 12:50pm
This is why if you can't keep up with the SF/SuFu threads, you should follow the Tumblr, FB, and Twitter to stay on top of things... and don't put things off till the last minute (unless you like potentially missing out on deadlines/like waiting longer for an order because of all the other people putting in their orders at the last minute).post #26622 of 526801/16/13 at 12:59pmpost #26623 of 526801/16/13 at 1:32pmpost #26624 of 526801/16/13 at 2:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
This is why if you can't keep up with the SF/SuFu threads, you should follow the Tumblr, FB, and Twitter to stay on top of things... and don't put things off till the last minute (unless you like potentially missing out on deadlines/like waiting longer for an order because of all the other people putting in their orders at the last minute).
Wait, we can't get wallets anymore??post #26625 of 526801/16/13 at 2:30pm
Whaaat, the Baseball is getting discontinued?! Looks like I need to jump on that trigger ASAP. With regards to sizing (I'm sure this has been answered before but I always fit weirdly in between sizes, and given that it's soon to be discontinued for the foreseeable future I need to get the sizing spot on), how do the BBall jackets run? I am usually a 38r (sometimes a 36r for really snug chest/shoulders) in suiting, but the sleeves are often short or just right. I'm ~6'2" and 155lbs, just to give you an idea of how tall/lanky I am. I am also slowly bulking by hitting the gym/weights daily so I don't want to end up with something miserably tight and fantastic looking right now, that won't fit me with a bit of muscular growth, say 4-6 months down the line. Normally I'd have waited till I think my weight/specs have stabilized but I don't have that option given the pending discontinuation of the jacket.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 57 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Suits! Suits! Suits! Let's Talk About Suits! - June 25, 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Video Games 7 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...