Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1775
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26612 of 480261/15/13 at 7:43pmpost #26613 of 480261/15/13 at 7:51pmpost #26614 of 480261/15/13 at 7:59pmpost #26615 of 480261/16/13 at 4:06ampost #26616 of 480261/16/13 at 4:08am
Baseball on its way out this week, as well.post #26617 of 480261/16/13 at 5:04ampost #26618 of 480261/16/13 at 6:44ampost #26619 of 480261/16/13 at 6:51ampost #26620 of 480261/16/13 at 7:10ampost #26621 of 480261/16/13 at 12:50pm
This is why if you can't keep up with the SF/SuFu threads, you should follow the Tumblr, FB, and Twitter to stay on top of things... and don't put things off till the last minute (unless you like potentially missing out on deadlines/like waiting longer for an order because of all the other people putting in their orders at the last minute).post #26622 of 480261/16/13 at 12:59pmpost #26623 of 480261/16/13 at 1:32pmpost #26624 of 480261/16/13 at 2:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
This is why if you can't keep up with the SF/SuFu threads, you should follow the Tumblr, FB, and Twitter to stay on top of things... and don't put things off till the last minute (unless you like potentially missing out on deadlines/like waiting longer for an order because of all the other people putting in their orders at the last minute).
Wait, we can't get wallets anymore??post #26625 of 480261/16/13 at 2:30pm
Whaaat, the Baseball is getting discontinued?! Looks like I need to jump on that trigger ASAP. With regards to sizing (I'm sure this has been answered before but I always fit weirdly in between sizes, and given that it's soon to be discontinued for the foreseeable future I need to get the sizing spot on), how do the BBall jackets run? I am usually a 38r (sometimes a 36r for really snug chest/shoulders) in suiting, but the sleeves are often short or just right. I'm ~6'2" and 155lbs, just to give you an idea of how tall/lanky I am. I am also slowly bulking by hitting the gym/weights daily so I don't want to end up with something miserably tight and fantastic looking right now, that won't fit me with a bit of muscular growth, say 4-6 months down the line. Normally I'd have waited till I think my weight/specs have stabilized but I don't have that option given the pending discontinuation of the jacket.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 25 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 40 seconds ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 49 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › First suit, no budget restrictions 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of... 2 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 2 minutes ago
- › Fantastic ties for sale: Tie Your Tie, Drakes, Cardone 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...