silver zips would be even more awesome
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1766post #26476 of 527371/10/13 at 9:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26477 of 527371/10/13 at 11:38ampost #26478 of 527371/10/13 at 1:20pmThread Starter
.... and you may get one, eventually.
Probably no go on the black leather backpack. That's a very fine line to tread and depending on the leather choice, many of them end up looking sort of Wilson's leather. That Ervell looks nice in that photo (that south willard photo has been floating on the net for 6 years now or something) because of the leather choice (deerskin?) and because of the way he's holding it up, mostly - and that's now really how it looks on the back, in conjunction with other clothes. We have deerskin but it's a bit different than that (French, and thinner, for gloves)post #26479 of 527371/10/13 at 1:33pmThread StarterHere we go with some price changes, pricelist 1/11/2013 (as always, subject to change due to unexpected currency fluctuations and commodity line increases)
A little complicated in text, pay attention only to the materials that interest you, for simplification:
All lamb leather jackets in black lamb: 780 ($45 increase over 2011 pricing)
For Bombers, and CWU, brown is also $780. For all others (rider's style jackets) - please add $50 so that we may dye zipper taping to match. All colors except for black, brown is a dye for fee color in rider's jackets.
All goatskin, $820 (black) - All Rider's, and Bombers. Brown extra, if not a Bomber/CWU style.
Heavy calf suede: only available on Rider's jackets, $780
Calfskin: Only available on Rider's jackets 820, black (colors extra again, for zipper dying)
Lamb suede only available on T-1 and T-3. $780
Shirt and Trousers currently on hold (we ship extant orders and then further orders are on hold, impending seasonal break for those two makers)
I've decided that the Baseball is going to be discontinued. 1/18/13 deadline for those.
Discontinued materials: ivory lamb. Some of the Italian calfskins are sold out.
I will come with a color chart a little bit later. I will try for accuracy but bear with me, as a computer can't ever display the depth or multi-tonality of dyed leather or suedes.
Here's a sample of what double-needle diamond quilt looks like , for reference: (ignore coloration, iPhone 3GS photo)post #26480 of 527371/10/13 at 2:07pmpost #26481 of 527371/10/13 at 2:19pmpost #26482 of 527371/10/13 at 2:28pmpost #26483 of 527371/10/13 at 2:31pmpost #26484 of 527371/10/13 at 2:34pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks for understanding man, and everybody - I've put a flat ~$45 on all the prices to cover the supply line side/forex change. We should've done a 2012 schedule but I never got around to it and it started getting a little hairy towards the second half of the year. Labor and margin are remaining the same as they've been.post #26485 of 527371/10/13 at 2:36pmQuote:
Sounds right. I'm a 39-40 and my 50 TOJ1 is too tight in the shoulders/lats.post #26486 of 527371/10/13 at 2:36pmThread StarterQuote:
Is not burnt orage, it's a dark whiskey actually - ignore the photo coloring as it's from my iPhone under fluoro light. Going to correct using photoshop, in my grid of colors I'm working on.
Pants and shirts, those people are just telling us to hold off for a bit, they're busy with other work and we'll hit a week holiday in mid-Feb with CNY, so we'll probably get the greenlight after that. There is a load of trousers going out in tomorrow's shipping.post #26487 of 527371/10/13 at 2:42pmpost #26488 of 527371/10/13 at 2:44pmpost #26489 of 527371/10/13 at 2:48pmQuote:I got an estimate from Charly that my shirt may or may not get shipped out until next Friday, making it around 12 weeks.
Hopefully I'll benefit from being a sort of early adopter with the MA-1 in terms of wait times.post #26490 of 527371/10/13 at 2:52pmQuote:
I would size based on your shoulders. I have an almost 41" chest but 18" shoulders and I got the 50. It was snug in the shoulders when I first got it but it has stretched out a bit to be a good fit.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1165 Active Users (249 Members and 916 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 minutes ago
- › New and unworn - Alden for Brooks Cordovan LHS - Any size! 10 minutes ago
- › Cable and Co brown suede loafers with bit, made in Italy, 9D 12 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Clarks Wallabees US 8 14 minutes ago
- › Bar III dark blue slim fit wool suit. 38R/29W. jacket is NWT, pants... 15 minutes ago
- › Florsheim Imperial shell longwings | 9.5 D 19 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...