Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1753post #26281 of 527381/2/13 at 2:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26282 of 527381/2/13 at 2:51pmQuote:
Hmm... okay, I would still go flakes before grease, just to see if it's necessary.Quote:
I doesn't really which color it is, as it's a beautiful color either way.Quote:
Dark green leather done right is amazing, the local Knoll reseller has a forest green Barcelona chair in the showroom, such a great color.post #26283 of 527381/2/13 at 3:11pmQuote:
I know gdl has an olive lamb harrington if you look through the gallery. I think another dude is wearing a black lamb harrington as well.post #26284 of 527381/2/13 at 3:19pmpost #26285 of 527381/2/13 at 4:54pmQuote:
I would say get another CWU - beast of a jacket. really love my one
If you want something different why not try out the A2, still a bomber but different at the same time
Not to fond of the idea of a harrington in a leather. Doesnt seem badass enough for one - if it was to be in a suede then hells yeah.post #26286 of 527381/2/13 at 6:45pmpost #26287 of 527381/2/13 at 7:27pmThread StarterQuote:
sorry, that pic I posted wasn't the sky blue. I was just posting a nice suede color that I thought people should get.
I'm back in Korea, gonna start setting up the color charts and stuff today.post #26288 of 527381/2/13 at 7:28pmpost #26289 of 527381/2/13 at 7:41pmQuote:
I swear. Jong-Un must have some kind of weather manipulation machine because its goddamn freezing. Also, I was wondering what's the best avenue through which we can arrange a repair of my DR 2010? I sent you a PM but it must have gotten lost amidst all the Charly questions.
One more day until shipping day!post #26290 of 527381/2/13 at 8:26pmQuote:
I fell down twice on ice on the way to work today, with an adjumma taking a picture the second time. Then she practically skipped away on the same path while wearing heels.
I think it's black magic.post #26291 of 527381/2/13 at 8:55pmQuote:
I was munching on a delicious Kinder bar and sipping some stout last night when I slipped on some ice- cartoon character style. Broke my candy bar in half and spilled stout everywhere. A friend of mine slipped on some ice on New Year's Eve and broke her wrist. Everything looks like a potential lawsuit...
Apparently the gov't doesn't salt the sidewalks because 1) it's expensive and 2) it's bad for the environment.post #26292 of 527381/2/13 at 9:46pmThread StarterYeah I had been gone for a week, turned the heat off in my place - come back and it took 4 hours for it to reach a humane temperature level indoors. Not very good heating here I think. When I went to sleep (head to toe multi layers of Uniqlo) I could see my breath. This was indoors, in bed.
I'm sitting here with a cold, in the cold, but kinda wrestling with my screwy computer to get color samples up. Dan is grabbing some suede color samples for me today too, so we can look at getting those out. New pricelist updated for 2013 soon.post #26293 of 527381/2/13 at 10:43pmQuote:
I love that APC wool bomber. been thinking of coping for a while. In terms of toj I think drew could do something really solid with a piece like this.post #26294 of 527381/2/13 at 11:02pmThread StarterQuote:
We made one, long ago - a wool version. We could do heavy wool later but I'm thinkign of releasing that suiting wool MA-1 pretty soon. Considering the manufacturing timeline it'd be a nice spring piece, has volume without being too hot.post #26295 of 527381/2/13 at 11:02pmThread StarterQuote:
We made one, long ago - a wool version. We could do heavy wool later but I'm thinkign of releasing that suiting wool MA-1 pretty soon. Considering the manufacturing timeline it'd be a nice spring piece, has volume without being too hot.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › ADIDAS Thread 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 4 minutes ago
- › Left Field NYC Clothing Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › In Praise (but also Suspicion) of Patterned Pants 31 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 41 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 47 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 53 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 55 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 1 hour ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...