Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1753post #26281 of 499261/2/13 at 2:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26282 of 499261/2/13 at 2:51pmQuote:
Hmm... okay, I would still go flakes before grease, just to see if it's necessary.Quote:
I doesn't really which color it is, as it's a beautiful color either way.Quote:
Dark green leather done right is amazing, the local Knoll reseller has a forest green Barcelona chair in the showroom, such a great color.post #26283 of 499261/2/13 at 3:11pmQuote:
I know gdl has an olive lamb harrington if you look through the gallery. I think another dude is wearing a black lamb harrington as well.post #26284 of 499261/2/13 at 3:19pmpost #26285 of 499261/2/13 at 4:54pmQuote:
I would say get another CWU - beast of a jacket. really love my one
If you want something different why not try out the A2, still a bomber but different at the same time
Not to fond of the idea of a harrington in a leather. Doesnt seem badass enough for one - if it was to be in a suede then hells yeah.post #26286 of 499261/2/13 at 6:45pmpost #26287 of 499261/2/13 at 7:27pmThread StarterQuote:
sorry, that pic I posted wasn't the sky blue. I was just posting a nice suede color that I thought people should get.
I'm back in Korea, gonna start setting up the color charts and stuff today.post #26288 of 499261/2/13 at 7:28pmpost #26289 of 499261/2/13 at 7:41pmQuote:
I swear. Jong-Un must have some kind of weather manipulation machine because its goddamn freezing. Also, I was wondering what's the best avenue through which we can arrange a repair of my DR 2010? I sent you a PM but it must have gotten lost amidst all the Charly questions.
One more day until shipping day!post #26290 of 499261/2/13 at 8:26pmQuote:
I fell down twice on ice on the way to work today, with an adjumma taking a picture the second time. Then she practically skipped away on the same path while wearing heels.
I think it's black magic.post #26291 of 499261/2/13 at 8:55pmQuote:
I was munching on a delicious Kinder bar and sipping some stout last night when I slipped on some ice- cartoon character style. Broke my candy bar in half and spilled stout everywhere. A friend of mine slipped on some ice on New Year's Eve and broke her wrist. Everything looks like a potential lawsuit...
Apparently the gov't doesn't salt the sidewalks because 1) it's expensive and 2) it's bad for the environment.post #26292 of 499261/2/13 at 9:46pmThread StarterYeah I had been gone for a week, turned the heat off in my place - come back and it took 4 hours for it to reach a humane temperature level indoors. Not very good heating here I think. When I went to sleep (head to toe multi layers of Uniqlo) I could see my breath. This was indoors, in bed.
I'm sitting here with a cold, in the cold, but kinda wrestling with my screwy computer to get color samples up. Dan is grabbing some suede color samples for me today too, so we can look at getting those out. New pricelist updated for 2013 soon.post #26293 of 499261/2/13 at 10:43pmQuote:
I love that APC wool bomber. been thinking of coping for a while. In terms of toj I think drew could do something really solid with a piece like this.post #26294 of 499261/2/13 at 11:02pmThread StarterQuote:
We made one, long ago - a wool version. We could do heavy wool later but I'm thinkign of releasing that suiting wool MA-1 pretty soon. Considering the manufacturing timeline it'd be a nice spring piece, has volume without being too hot.post #26295 of 499261/2/13 at 11:02pmThread StarterQuote:
We made one, long ago - a wool version. We could do heavy wool later but I'm thinkign of releasing that suiting wool MA-1 pretty soon. Considering the manufacturing timeline it'd be a nice spring piece, has volume without being too hot.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 8 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan