sounds good, thanks drew. was picturing the women's QDR minus the quilts (like what you did with the BCDR), guess i'll hold out
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:57 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1738post #26056 of 4894812/27/12 at 11:31am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26057 of 4894812/27/12 at 11:35ampost #26058 of 4894812/27/12 at 11:49ampost #26059 of 4894812/27/12 at 11:55ampost #26060 of 4894812/27/12 at 12:15pmpost #26061 of 4894812/27/12 at 2:27pmpost #26062 of 4894812/27/12 at 2:45pmpost #26063 of 4894812/27/12 at 4:23pm
I hope the prices go up a lot so I'm not tempted ... not even two weeks into a bomber order but the new bcdr is too sweet.
I wonder if the first page pricing needs to be updated though. I was all set to pay $710, but I didn't believe the price could be static for almost two years. It wasn't until checking out the JC site then searching through this thread that I saw the last increase. Didn't want to deal with collection services, which is probably a video of Charly benching 350 and the scrolling subtitle "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka!".post #26064 of 4894812/27/12 at 4:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
will put up a menu board asap, as I said. heavy calf suede is gonna be the same price as lamb, and there are a rainbow of colors available. We didn't offer many colors in the thinner calf suede on the Bball because we had to custom make that to get to the price/feel we wanted, but with the heavier stuff it's pre-made and waiting there for us. I'll get some good colors up, there's like 1-2 shades of every imaginable primary and intermediate color out there. I've been thinking that maybe I should grab a Windows PC separate from my MBP and do the color menus on uncalibrated monitors, in HTML colors. What do you guys think of this idea, preferably guys with web experience?
Swatches would be great. I'm putting in an order for a green suede BCDR and I've got a really specific shade of green in my head. Almost a dark leaf green/sage colour.post #26065 of 4894812/27/12 at 4:39pmpost #26066 of 4894812/27/12 at 4:45pm
Did my post in the should or shouldn't I threak change your mind?
Just kop man, I have handled so much outerwear and for the price you wont find anything as nice as the fishtail.
I went with size medium, usually take a 50, it fits oversized so the medium worked better for me, can wear it with or without the removable liner.
The hood is awesome, the fur is a great touch and the leather details are just perfect.post #26067 of 4894812/27/12 at 5:05pmpost #26068 of 4894812/27/12 at 6:08pmpost #26069 of 4894812/27/12 at 6:28pmpost #26070 of 4894812/27/12 at 6:37pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Meetup and Trunk Show Hosted by Epaulet... 12 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 57 seconds ago
- › Ryan Gosling Blue Bomber Jacket 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Disney Buys Lucasfilm For $4 Billion! STAR WARS EPISODE VII... 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 6 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 8 minutes ago
- › Pal Zileri Sartoriale Full Brogue Brown Shoes UK 9.5 12 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan