sounds good, thanks drew. was picturing the women's QDR minus the quilts (like what you did with the BCDR), guess i'll hold out
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1738post #26056 of 5274312/27/12 at 11:31am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26057 of 5274312/27/12 at 11:35ampost #26058 of 5274312/27/12 at 11:49ampost #26059 of 5274312/27/12 at 11:55ampost #26060 of 5274312/27/12 at 12:15pmpost #26061 of 5274312/27/12 at 2:27pmpost #26062 of 5274312/27/12 at 2:45pmpost #26063 of 5274312/27/12 at 4:23pm
I hope the prices go up a lot so I'm not tempted ... not even two weeks into a bomber order but the new bcdr is too sweet.
I wonder if the first page pricing needs to be updated though. I was all set to pay $710, but I didn't believe the price could be static for almost two years. It wasn't until checking out the JC site then searching through this thread that I saw the last increase. Didn't want to deal with collection services, which is probably a video of Charly benching 350 and the scrolling subtitle "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka!".post #26064 of 5274312/27/12 at 4:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
will put up a menu board asap, as I said. heavy calf suede is gonna be the same price as lamb, and there are a rainbow of colors available. We didn't offer many colors in the thinner calf suede on the Bball because we had to custom make that to get to the price/feel we wanted, but with the heavier stuff it's pre-made and waiting there for us. I'll get some good colors up, there's like 1-2 shades of every imaginable primary and intermediate color out there. I've been thinking that maybe I should grab a Windows PC separate from my MBP and do the color menus on uncalibrated monitors, in HTML colors. What do you guys think of this idea, preferably guys with web experience?
Swatches would be great. I'm putting in an order for a green suede BCDR and I've got a really specific shade of green in my head. Almost a dark leaf green/sage colour.post #26065 of 5274312/27/12 at 4:39pmpost #26066 of 5274312/27/12 at 4:45pm
Did my post in the should or shouldn't I threak change your mind?
Just kop man, I have handled so much outerwear and for the price you wont find anything as nice as the fishtail.
I went with size medium, usually take a 50, it fits oversized so the medium worked better for me, can wear it with or without the removable liner.
The hood is awesome, the fur is a great touch and the leather details are just perfect.post #26067 of 5274312/27/12 at 5:05pmpost #26068 of 5274312/27/12 at 6:08pmpost #26069 of 5274312/27/12 at 6:28pmpost #26070 of 5274312/27/12 at 6:37pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Wide and Extra-Wide GMTO Shoe Ideas 1 minute ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Horween Cigar Shell Cordovan Captoe Boots Commando Sole Grant... 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 10 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...