sounds good, thanks drew. was picturing the women's QDR minus the quilts (like what you did with the BCDR), guess i'll hold out
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1738post #26056 of 5309412/27/12 at 11:31am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26057 of 5309412/27/12 at 11:35ampost #26058 of 5309412/27/12 at 11:49ampost #26059 of 5309412/27/12 at 11:55ampost #26060 of 5309412/27/12 at 12:15pmpost #26061 of 5309412/27/12 at 2:27pmpost #26062 of 5309412/27/12 at 2:45pmpost #26063 of 5309412/27/12 at 4:23pm
I hope the prices go up a lot so I'm not tempted ... not even two weeks into a bomber order but the new bcdr is too sweet.
I wonder if the first page pricing needs to be updated though. I was all set to pay $710, but I didn't believe the price could be static for almost two years. It wasn't until checking out the JC site then searching through this thread that I saw the last increase. Didn't want to deal with collection services, which is probably a video of Charly benching 350 and the scrolling subtitle "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka!".post #26064 of 5309412/27/12 at 4:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
will put up a menu board asap, as I said. heavy calf suede is gonna be the same price as lamb, and there are a rainbow of colors available. We didn't offer many colors in the thinner calf suede on the Bball because we had to custom make that to get to the price/feel we wanted, but with the heavier stuff it's pre-made and waiting there for us. I'll get some good colors up, there's like 1-2 shades of every imaginable primary and intermediate color out there. I've been thinking that maybe I should grab a Windows PC separate from my MBP and do the color menus on uncalibrated monitors, in HTML colors. What do you guys think of this idea, preferably guys with web experience?
Swatches would be great. I'm putting in an order for a green suede BCDR and I've got a really specific shade of green in my head. Almost a dark leaf green/sage colour.post #26065 of 5309412/27/12 at 4:39pmpost #26066 of 5309412/27/12 at 4:45pm
Did my post in the should or shouldn't I threak change your mind?
Just kop man, I have handled so much outerwear and for the price you wont find anything as nice as the fishtail.
I went with size medium, usually take a 50, it fits oversized so the medium worked better for me, can wear it with or without the removable liner.
The hood is awesome, the fur is a great touch and the leather details are just perfect.post #26067 of 5309412/27/12 at 5:05pmpost #26068 of 5309412/27/12 at 6:08pmpost #26069 of 5309412/27/12 at 6:28pmpost #26070 of 5309412/27/12 at 6:37pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 11 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 17 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 22 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 31 minutes ago
- › Definitive Exotic Hide Identification Thread: Post your Hippo,... 34 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 34 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 35 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 50 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 56 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 56 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...