Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1736post #26026 of 4814212/26/12 at 7:00pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26027 of 4814212/27/12 at 12:13ampost #26028 of 4814212/27/12 at 12:18ampost #26029 of 4814212/27/12 at 8:59ampost #26030 of 4814212/27/12 at 9:12amThread Starter
I can answer that now.
Options: channel quilt, double-needle diamond quilt, single needle diamond quilt (all on shoulders/outside of sleeves) - or unquilted (as above)
Black lamb as standard. Going to make calf suede available from now on, we have a number of colors available in heavy calf suede (different than the stuff we use on the baseball, and different from the lamb/goat suede we use on the lighter suede jackets like the T-1/T-3 series). Inquire within if you are interested in suede.
Edited by impolyt_one - 12/27/12 at 9:22ampost #26031 of 4814212/27/12 at 9:13amThread Starterpost #26032 of 4814212/27/12 at 9:20ampost #26033 of 4814212/27/12 at 9:21ampost #26034 of 4814212/27/12 at 9:22ampost #26035 of 4814212/27/12 at 9:24ampost #26036 of 4814212/27/12 at 9:24amQuote:
I'm about to pull the trigger on a black lambskin bcdr ASAP..... still got my lambskin quilted moto in the works too... and my black lamb MDR in the closet... is that too much black lamb? ermagherrdd what do i do?post #26037 of 4814212/27/12 at 9:30ampost #26038 of 4814212/27/12 at 9:39amQuote:
Black heavy calf suede in channel quilt would look so smoothpost #26039 of 4814212/27/12 at 9:43ampost #26040 of 4814212/27/12 at 9:45amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Made another women's jacket, same basis as the BCDR but reconfigured to have DR lapels. Also experimented with a different quilt style. Once again, I think it's hard to judge it unworn, as we're used to seeing the proportions of a men's jacket and this is something different - just like the BCDR it begs to be worn before being fully understood.
That said, we have a men's BCDR that I'm trying to take pics of, but it looks like the women's BCDR in reverse. Men's sample is coming without quilt, but what we'll do is this - offer diamond quilt, channel quilt (as below) and unquilted for the men's. For women's I think we'll offer the same options. As of now, we're still TOJ, and able to offer options like that in the build to order process. Later, as we ramp production up and start discarding a lot of the overlap needs for MTM, we'll not be able to offer so many permutations to-order.
Without further ado;
previously, the matching women's BCDR for reference (small diamond quilt; men's would be about double the size for a larger quilted look)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1117 Active Users (244 Members and 873 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Chukka in Burgundy Calf size 10 UK 946 last. 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › The 10 Best White Shirts for Every Body Type 9 minutes ago
- › http://bestdumps.net Sell Dumps track 1&2 with out pin 10 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 15 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The Suits of Spectre (2015), the latest Bond film 17 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...