Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1736post #26026 of 5274212/26/12 at 7:00pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26027 of 5274212/27/12 at 12:13ampost #26028 of 5274212/27/12 at 12:18ampost #26029 of 5274212/27/12 at 8:59ampost #26030 of 5274212/27/12 at 9:12amThread Starter
I can answer that now.
Options: channel quilt, double-needle diamond quilt, single needle diamond quilt (all on shoulders/outside of sleeves) - or unquilted (as above)
Black lamb as standard. Going to make calf suede available from now on, we have a number of colors available in heavy calf suede (different than the stuff we use on the baseball, and different from the lamb/goat suede we use on the lighter suede jackets like the T-1/T-3 series). Inquire within if you are interested in suede.
Edited by impolyt_one - 12/27/12 at 9:22ampost #26031 of 5274212/27/12 at 9:13amThread Starterpost #26032 of 5274212/27/12 at 9:20ampost #26033 of 5274212/27/12 at 9:21ampost #26034 of 5274212/27/12 at 9:22ampost #26035 of 5274212/27/12 at 9:24ampost #26036 of 5274212/27/12 at 9:24amQuote:
I'm about to pull the trigger on a black lambskin bcdr ASAP..... still got my lambskin quilted moto in the works too... and my black lamb MDR in the closet... is that too much black lamb? ermagherrdd what do i do?post #26037 of 5274212/27/12 at 9:30ampost #26038 of 5274212/27/12 at 9:39amQuote:
Black heavy calf suede in channel quilt would look so smoothpost #26039 of 5274212/27/12 at 9:43ampost #26040 of 5274212/27/12 at 9:45amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Made another women's jacket, same basis as the BCDR but reconfigured to have DR lapels. Also experimented with a different quilt style. Once again, I think it's hard to judge it unworn, as we're used to seeing the proportions of a men's jacket and this is something different - just like the BCDR it begs to be worn before being fully understood.
That said, we have a men's BCDR that I'm trying to take pics of, but it looks like the women's BCDR in reverse. Men's sample is coming without quilt, but what we'll do is this - offer diamond quilt, channel quilt (as below) and unquilted for the men's. For women's I think we'll offer the same options. As of now, we're still TOJ, and able to offer options like that in the build to order process. Later, as we ramp production up and start discarding a lot of the overlap needs for MTM, we'll not be able to offer so many permutations to-order.
Without further ado;
previously, the matching women's BCDR for reference (small diamond quilt; men's would be about double the size for a larger quilted look)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1393 Active Users (336 Members and 1057 Guests)
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 46 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 65 TIE MEGATHREAD! NOS ties from Finney Wood's store, NOS Countess... 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...