Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1723
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25832 of 4808512/19/12 at 9:41amQuote:
Exactly what I do as well. My hair sticks straight up DBZ style, so I always get asked whether I use hair gel, but have never used it in my life hahapost #25833 of 4808512/19/12 at 9:56ampost #25834 of 4808512/19/12 at 10:10ampost #25835 of 4808512/19/12 at 10:11ampost #25836 of 4808512/19/12 at 1:13pm
Finally got my MDR in the mail after 17 weeks!! Fits like a glove. Will be ordering the quilted moto tonight with the same measurements.
If there's anything to adjust, I'd say its the circumference of the sleeve hole. Ideally, I wouldn't want my fist to be able to go through the hole. Is there a way to adjust that when placing the order?
Doh, its the "sleeve width @ cuff." Will have to decrease that by .5"
Edited by AKang - 12/19/12 at 1:35pmpost #25837 of 4808512/19/12 at 2:05pmpost #25838 of 4808512/19/12 at 3:05pmpost #25839 of 4808512/19/12 at 3:26pmpost #25840 of 4808512/19/12 at 3:29pmpost #25841 of 4808512/19/12 at 3:54pmQuote:
Put in an order about an hour ago for a lambskin Quilted Moto with all blacked out zippers in the same size with .5" smaller opening at the cuff, and .5" shorter sleeve length.
Edited by AKang - 12/19/12 at 5:06pmpost #25842 of 4808512/19/12 at 5:07pmpost #25843 of 4808512/19/12 at 5:16pmQuote:post #25844 of 4808512/19/12 at 6:10pmThread StarterDon't slim the cuff down .5" - that's one full inch around, that's quite a bit. You can modulate the cuff fit using the zipper. We really shouldn't even offer the cuff measurement in MTM as Charly is the one who ends up choosing it anyway, and a couple people have gone crazy with it not understanding what they were doing, thinking it was supposed to measure like a shirt or a ribbed cuff (-_-) and done something ridiculous.post #25845 of 4808512/19/12 at 6:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Don't slim the cuff down .5" - that's one full inch around, that's quite a bit. You can modulate the cuff fit using the zipper. We really shouldn't even offer the cuff measurement in MTM as Charly is the one who ends up choosing it anyway, and a couple people have gone crazy with it not understanding what they were doing, thinking it was supposed to measure like a shirt or a ribbed cuff (-_-) and done something ridiculous.
Actually, Charly recommended I only go down to 5.3" so we dropped down .2" (from 5.5"). I definitely needed it slightly smaller as I can make a fist and I'm able to put it through the cuff (zipped up).
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › $995 Ferragamo Tramezza Brown Dress Shoe 11.5D US 22 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 26 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 6 minutes ago
- › Three Pairs of Edward Green for Paul Stuart. US 8.5 and 9 6 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...