Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1723
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25832 of 5358612/19/12 at 9:41amQuote:
Exactly what I do as well. My hair sticks straight up DBZ style, so I always get asked whether I use hair gel, but have never used it in my life hahapost #25833 of 5358612/19/12 at 9:56ampost #25834 of 5358612/19/12 at 10:10ampost #25835 of 5358612/19/12 at 10:11ampost #25836 of 5358612/19/12 at 1:13pm
Finally got my MDR in the mail after 17 weeks!! Fits like a glove. Will be ordering the quilted moto tonight with the same measurements.
If there's anything to adjust, I'd say its the circumference of the sleeve hole. Ideally, I wouldn't want my fist to be able to go through the hole. Is there a way to adjust that when placing the order?
Doh, its the "sleeve width @ cuff." Will have to decrease that by .5"
Edited by AKang - 12/19/12 at 1:35pmpost #25837 of 5358612/19/12 at 2:05pmpost #25838 of 5358612/19/12 at 3:05pmpost #25839 of 5358612/19/12 at 3:26pmpost #25840 of 5358612/19/12 at 3:29pmpost #25841 of 5358612/19/12 at 3:54pmQuote:
Put in an order about an hour ago for a lambskin Quilted Moto with all blacked out zippers in the same size with .5" smaller opening at the cuff, and .5" shorter sleeve length.
Edited by AKang - 12/19/12 at 5:06pmpost #25842 of 5358612/19/12 at 5:07pmpost #25843 of 5358612/19/12 at 5:16pmQuote:post #25844 of 5358612/19/12 at 6:10pmThread StarterDon't slim the cuff down .5" - that's one full inch around, that's quite a bit. You can modulate the cuff fit using the zipper. We really shouldn't even offer the cuff measurement in MTM as Charly is the one who ends up choosing it anyway, and a couple people have gone crazy with it not understanding what they were doing, thinking it was supposed to measure like a shirt or a ribbed cuff (-_-) and done something ridiculous.post #25845 of 5358612/19/12 at 6:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Don't slim the cuff down .5" - that's one full inch around, that's quite a bit. You can modulate the cuff fit using the zipper. We really shouldn't even offer the cuff measurement in MTM as Charly is the one who ends up choosing it anyway, and a couple people have gone crazy with it not understanding what they were doing, thinking it was supposed to measure like a shirt or a ribbed cuff (-_-) and done something ridiculous.
Actually, Charly recommended I only go down to 5.3" so we dropped down .2" (from 5.5"). I definitely needed it slightly smaller as I can make a fist and I'm able to put it through the cuff (zipped up).
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 10 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 12 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 12 minutes ago
- › Newc's Bespoke Adventure. 15 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015