I actually wanted a grey suede A1 but I might just wait til some of the newer pieces come out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1710
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25637 of 4814212/11/12 at 4:16pmpost #25638 of 4814212/11/12 at 4:42pmThread Starterpost #25639 of 4814212/11/12 at 5:24pmpost #25640 of 4814212/11/12 at 6:16pmQuote:
I wanted to be disgusted by this, but it's actually a pretty good description of that soft, but sturdy feeling. And this is coming from Bob Saget.post #25641 of 4814212/11/12 at 7:21pmQuote:My ideal jawnz rider is a murked out lamb quilted BCDR.Originally Posted by lowk
Bring back the non-quilted bcdr in pig suede/blistered lamb. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Also, super envious of the stacking on Charly's MA-1. I've been trying to get my CWU-45 to stack at the wrist for ages.
Edited by omgcookielol - 12/11/12 at 7:31pmpost #25642 of 4814212/12/12 at 12:37ampost #25643 of 4814212/12/12 at 12:50ampost #25644 of 4814212/12/12 at 3:38ampost #25645 of 4814212/12/12 at 4:09ampost #25646 of 4814212/12/12 at 4:57ampost #25647 of 4814212/12/12 at 5:09ampost #25648 of 4814212/12/12 at 5:53amQuote:
Not that I know of.
Nope, just that one. I wasn't even going to take a picture/post it but the girlfriend insisted.post #25649 of 4814212/12/12 at 8:26am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1419 Active Users (333 Members and 1086 Guests)
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 1 minute ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 1 minute ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › COMME DES GARCONS SHIRT BOMBER CDG Size L 3 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 11 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...