Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1700
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25487 of 4810412/7/12 at 8:42pmA slim medium length medium weight parka.
Current fishtail looks nice but would get very little use for me because of the weather in the bay area - its too heavy for practical use. Plus, because of the length of the fishtail the style is not for everyone (i.e. short people, or people like me with short or stubby legs). Longer fishtails require a very slim aesthetic or tall height which is one of the reasons I've never considered copping one, so maybe a shorter, parka version?post #25488 of 4810412/7/12 at 8:48pmpost #25489 of 4810412/7/12 at 9:11pmpost #25490 of 4810412/7/12 at 9:18pmpost #25491 of 4810412/7/12 at 9:21pmpost #25492 of 4810412/7/12 at 9:32pmpost #25493 of 4810412/7/12 at 10:16pmpost #25494 of 4810412/7/12 at 10:21pmpost #25495 of 4810412/7/12 at 10:23pmSunglasses and hidden placket shirts would be awesome.
But if I'm not mistaken, the original plans for the sunglasses involved real tortoise shell (and not a high quality manmade acetate), right? I'd be a little paranoid about customs catching on and snatching up the shades after they leave Japan.post #25496 of 4810412/7/12 at 10:43pmpost #25497 of 4810412/7/12 at 10:46pmpost #25498 of 4810412/7/12 at 11:13pmpost #25499 of 4810412/7/12 at 11:31pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1055 Active Users (174 Members and 881 Guests)
- › BBBF Baby Camel Hair patch pocket BB1 sport coat 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 8 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 17 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 21 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 24 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...