Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1698post #25456 of 4978712/7/12 at 2:46pmIf your gonna get Alden's which are very nice you could probably look at Trickers or possibly Grenson. There's crockett jones, church's that all are quality boots. You could check out Antonio Maurizi that were recently on gilt that had a few cool styles. It just depends on what you want really. Do you have something with a leather sole, rubber or something more rugged thicker sole.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25457 of 4978712/7/12 at 2:55pmpost #25458 of 4978712/7/12 at 3:24pmpost #25459 of 4978712/7/12 at 3:38pmQuote:post #25460 of 4978712/7/12 at 6:08pmpost #25461 of 4978712/7/12 at 6:58pmThread StarterShoes are kinda hard to do. haha. I know what I want to make and all that, and even have an idea of who I want to make it, but we're working on a number of things you guys had expressed interest in.
I guess it's a good time to ask the annual 'what would you like to see made?' question.... begin now....post #25462 of 4978712/7/12 at 7:05pmpost #25463 of 4978712/7/12 at 7:06pm- Men's quilted BCDR of some sort.
- It's probably being worked on, and definitely goes without saying, but the TOJ raglan trench (offered in black).
- M65 Field Jacket with a TOJ/JC cut/silhouette.
- Military/Biker-inspired boots.
- TOJ/JC's take on hi-top sneakers.
- More military/biker-inspired pant/shirt offerings.
- Non-reversible varsity. I love the TOJ1, but the cotton-side is really rough/stiff. I used to wear it like a cotton bomber with a baller lining most of the time.
- luxe sweatshirt or beanies for those dus who get cold ears.
Edited by omgcookielol - 12/7/12 at 7:23pmpost #25464 of 4978712/7/12 at 7:09pmpost #25465 of 4978712/7/12 at 7:10pmpost #25466 of 4978712/7/12 at 7:23pmpost #25467 of 4978712/7/12 at 7:24pmpost #25468 of 4978712/7/12 at 7:27pmpost #25469 of 4978712/7/12 at 7:30pmTechnical/Luxe messenger bag. Something with a stabilizer strap. Something that looks good and is an "iconic" traditional shape, but also weather-resistant and practical. 25 liters and up would be cool.
SIze zips you can polish and dress up, thicker stacked sole and water resistant?
Cotton mid length trench, leather accents, horn, etc.
Mixed-material jackets? Leather and wool but NOT varsities.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1845 Active Users (476 Members and 1369 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 43 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › scared to de-nim 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › NWT $1400 Unworn VALENTINO Men's Navy Blue 100% Wool Peacoat Sz 40 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan