Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1693
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25382 of 4812812/6/12 at 9:43ampost #25383 of 4812812/6/12 at 10:06amQuote:
Yeah it would be cool if you could expand on this. I know I'm not alone in finding drew's tidbits about the innerworkings of his operation pretty interesting.post #25384 of 4812812/6/12 at 12:43pmpost #25385 of 4812812/6/12 at 1:04pmpost #25386 of 4812812/6/12 at 1:14pmpost #25387 of 4812812/6/12 at 1:37pmpost #25388 of 4812812/6/12 at 2:03pmSo it rains alot where I am. What are some steps I should take to care for my Baseball Jacket and the A2 (Goat fabric) I have coming in? I will probably be caught with it in the rain and I already had some rain spots settle in on the suede. Although using a suede brush did get rid of some of the rain spots. Any hints would help.post #25389 of 4812812/6/12 at 2:35pmpost #25390 of 4812812/6/12 at 2:38pmpost #25391 of 4812812/6/12 at 2:42pmpost #25392 of 4812812/6/12 at 2:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by malaujai
Does anyone with an A2 or ribbed jacket have a similar problem where they've got a crease in their leather that goes horizontally a bit above the lower back?
pics: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Always thought this was a case of the way it was packed and shipped, but its been a year (I'm late, I know) and it's still there... Is there a way to get rid of it?
Just to note that I noticed this right after unpacking it, so it's not something that I've done to it over time... At least I don't think so
Any ideas guys? Kinda bugging me =\post #25393 of 4812812/6/12 at 3:14pmpost #25394 of 4812812/6/12 at 3:21pmQuote:
It kind of does, though, since they have the referral system.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1019 Active Users (207 Members and 812 Guests)
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 1 minute ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks 21 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 28 minutes ago
- › Meermin Chelsea Boot - sz 10 30 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...