Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 7:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1684post #25246 of 4913312/3/12 at 12:10pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25247 of 4913312/3/12 at 12:11pmpost #25248 of 4913312/3/12 at 12:23pmMy jacket does seem to have a lot more grain than previous photos I had seen. When I first posted detail photos of it, someone even asked if it was goat.
Different parts also feel different--do they use different thicknesses? The top/outside of the sleeve seems to be thicker and less buttery than the inside(palm/armpit side) of the sleeve on both sides.post #25249 of 4913312/3/12 at 12:25pmpost #25250 of 4913312/3/12 at 12:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by otc
My jacket does seem to have a lot more grain than previous photos I had seen. When I first posted detail photos of it, someone even asked if it was goat.
Different parts also feel different--do they use different thicknesses? The top/outside of the sleeve seems to be thicker and less buttery than the inside(palm/armpit side) of the sleeve on both sides.
Where can we see the pics you posted?post #25251 of 4913312/3/12 at 12:42pmpost #25252 of 4913312/3/12 at 12:46pmpost #25253 of 4913312/3/12 at 12:52pm
Just wondering, how much of a difference in warmth are there between the different versions of the moto?
Like on a very basic level, I know calf is the hardest one and takes time breaking in, lamb is buttery soft and drapes nicely, and lastly goat is more similar to lamb than calf but it's got more texture than both of them.
During the coldest days in the winter(here in sweden) it goes down to -20 degrees celsius and I'm guessing that even with, let's say tee/shirt/sweater underneath you will freeze at those temperatures, but are any of the versions of the moto warm enough for around -10 with said layering?post #25254 of 4913312/3/12 at 1:32pmQuote:edit: I think that any differences would be minimal. You don't hear people praising calf over lamb or vice versa at winter.
I start to feel REALLY cold in my lamb jackets around 0C, but it's all relative.post #25255 of 4913312/3/12 at 1:34pmpost #25256 of 4913312/3/12 at 1:40pmpost #25257 of 4913312/3/12 at 2:38pmpost #25258 of 4913312/3/12 at 2:46pmpost #25259 of 4913312/3/12 at 2:46pmpost #25260 of 4913312/3/12 at 2:49pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 12 minutes ago
- › A W Bauer & Co 14 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 15 minutes ago
- › High End Ready-to-Wear Suit Making Stateside 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 20 minutes ago
- › Grey W&H Zip Up Cotton Sweat Top (size Large) 23 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...