Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1684post #25246 of 5277312/3/12 at 12:10pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25247 of 5277312/3/12 at 12:11pmpost #25248 of 5277312/3/12 at 12:23pmMy jacket does seem to have a lot more grain than previous photos I had seen. When I first posted detail photos of it, someone even asked if it was goat.
Different parts also feel different--do they use different thicknesses? The top/outside of the sleeve seems to be thicker and less buttery than the inside(palm/armpit side) of the sleeve on both sides.post #25249 of 5277312/3/12 at 12:25pmpost #25250 of 5277312/3/12 at 12:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by otc
My jacket does seem to have a lot more grain than previous photos I had seen. When I first posted detail photos of it, someone even asked if it was goat.
Different parts also feel different--do they use different thicknesses? The top/outside of the sleeve seems to be thicker and less buttery than the inside(palm/armpit side) of the sleeve on both sides.
Where can we see the pics you posted?post #25251 of 5277312/3/12 at 12:42pmpost #25252 of 5277312/3/12 at 12:46pmpost #25253 of 5277312/3/12 at 12:52pm
Just wondering, how much of a difference in warmth are there between the different versions of the moto?
Like on a very basic level, I know calf is the hardest one and takes time breaking in, lamb is buttery soft and drapes nicely, and lastly goat is more similar to lamb than calf but it's got more texture than both of them.
During the coldest days in the winter(here in sweden) it goes down to -20 degrees celsius and I'm guessing that even with, let's say tee/shirt/sweater underneath you will freeze at those temperatures, but are any of the versions of the moto warm enough for around -10 with said layering?post #25254 of 5277312/3/12 at 1:32pmQuote:edit: I think that any differences would be minimal. You don't hear people praising calf over lamb or vice versa at winter.
I start to feel REALLY cold in my lamb jackets around 0C, but it's all relative.post #25255 of 5277312/3/12 at 1:34pmpost #25256 of 5277312/3/12 at 1:40pmpost #25257 of 5277312/3/12 at 2:38pmpost #25258 of 5277312/3/12 at 2:46pmpost #25259 of 5277312/3/12 at 2:46pmpost #25260 of 5277312/3/12 at 2:49pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 32 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 55 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 58 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Seconds - Salvagable? 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...