Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1684post #25246 of 5309112/3/12 at 12:10pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25247 of 5309112/3/12 at 12:11pmpost #25248 of 5309112/3/12 at 12:23pmMy jacket does seem to have a lot more grain than previous photos I had seen. When I first posted detail photos of it, someone even asked if it was goat.
Different parts also feel different--do they use different thicknesses? The top/outside of the sleeve seems to be thicker and less buttery than the inside(palm/armpit side) of the sleeve on both sides.post #25249 of 5309112/3/12 at 12:25pmpost #25250 of 5309112/3/12 at 12:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by otc
My jacket does seem to have a lot more grain than previous photos I had seen. When I first posted detail photos of it, someone even asked if it was goat.
Different parts also feel different--do they use different thicknesses? The top/outside of the sleeve seems to be thicker and less buttery than the inside(palm/armpit side) of the sleeve on both sides.
Where can we see the pics you posted?post #25251 of 5309112/3/12 at 12:42pmpost #25252 of 5309112/3/12 at 12:46pmpost #25253 of 5309112/3/12 at 12:52pm
Just wondering, how much of a difference in warmth are there between the different versions of the moto?
Like on a very basic level, I know calf is the hardest one and takes time breaking in, lamb is buttery soft and drapes nicely, and lastly goat is more similar to lamb than calf but it's got more texture than both of them.
During the coldest days in the winter(here in sweden) it goes down to -20 degrees celsius and I'm guessing that even with, let's say tee/shirt/sweater underneath you will freeze at those temperatures, but are any of the versions of the moto warm enough for around -10 with said layering?post #25254 of 5309112/3/12 at 1:32pmQuote:edit: I think that any differences would be minimal. You don't hear people praising calf over lamb or vice versa at winter.
I start to feel REALLY cold in my lamb jackets around 0C, but it's all relative.post #25255 of 5309112/3/12 at 1:34pmpost #25256 of 5309112/3/12 at 1:40pmpost #25257 of 5309112/3/12 at 2:38pmpost #25258 of 5309112/3/12 at 2:46pmpost #25259 of 5309112/3/12 at 2:46pmpost #25260 of 5309112/3/12 at 2:49pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 11 minutes ago
- › Sartoria Formosa Navy Nailhead 11 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 13 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 17 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 17 minutes ago
- › Visvim Harris Tweed Mechanics Jacket 20 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...