Different jackets are made by different people, hence different bottlenecks, also DRs are more labor intensive and more popular than regular motos.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1680post #25186 of 4812411/30/12 at 11:52am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25187 of 4812411/30/12 at 11:52ampost #25188 of 4812411/30/12 at 2:58pmpost #25189 of 4812411/30/12 at 3:05pmpost #25190 of 4812411/30/12 at 3:09pmQuote:
lucky for you i asked the same question and got a reply from the man himself, if we're talking about the nylon ones.Quote:Originally Posted by impolyt_oneQuote:
you can wash that jacket in the washing machine, maybe use a lingerie net bag to be careful. Turn it inside out and zip it up, then turn it back right side out and kinda pull the wrinkles out for it to dry.
You may want to get a spray-on water repellant to apply after the jacket dries off if you want some water resistance. i found that the nylon loses a bit of water repellancy after it goes through the wash, but otherwise if you treat it gently it comes out jut fine and fresh.post #25191 of 4812411/30/12 at 3:11pmpost #25192 of 4812411/30/12 at 3:54pmpost #25193 of 4812411/30/12 at 4:04pmpost #25194 of 4812411/30/12 at 4:08pmpost #25195 of 4812411/30/12 at 4:09pmpost #25196 of 4812411/30/12 at 5:57pmpost #25197 of 4812411/30/12 at 6:04pmpost #25198 of 4812411/30/12 at 6:35pmpost #25199 of 4812411/30/12 at 6:43pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1488 Active Users (395 Members and 1093 Guests)
- › My wedding... just now
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 14 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 25 seconds ago
- › Kell Brook vs Jo Jo Dan Live Stream 59 seconds ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 1 minute ago
- › Jhonny Gonzalez vs Gary Russell Jr Live Stream 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...