would not using the snaps to hold the lapels down and such help? that's what i do, but maybe i should be snapping them down?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1673post #25081 of 4816411/26/12 at 9:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25082 of 4816411/27/12 at 4:39ampost #25083 of 4816411/27/12 at 7:42amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I think Synthese is now in the rare club of guys who own a number of TOJs in pretty much the gamut of materials we offer - from calf to lamb, to lamb suede. I gotta give Synth his due as he picks some of the best TOJ makeups out there as well. Nothing too crazy, definitely TOJs and he doesn't force the makeups along to make something his own, and he's always put them into outfits so effortlessly. I am keeping a little 'best of' gallery on my own facebook of my favorite TOJ's, I pick them based on both the quality of the photographs and also the fits and the actual TOJ pieces. I have Synth in there like 3 or 4 times now. I'm waiting for someone to ask why he appears so frequiently, good thing he blanks out his identity.
Would like to hear Synth's opinion on owning the various materials.
TOJ hall of fame... Upload it to the gallery!post #25084 of 4816411/27/12 at 9:34ampost #25085 of 4816411/27/12 at 9:36amQuote:
Where can this jacket be found? Is it still available? Or does anybody know what it is called?post #25086 of 4816411/27/12 at 9:49ampost #25087 of 4816411/27/12 at 11:22amQuote:
The words "old Dior" says a lot and should give hint towards no or ebay if you are lucky.
http://selvagejean.com/2010/10/25/dior-homme-fw07-shearling-leather-jacket/post #25088 of 4816411/27/12 at 1:19pmpost #25089 of 4816411/27/12 at 1:21pmpost #25090 of 4816411/27/12 at 1:46pmpost #25091 of 4816411/27/12 at 1:50pmpost #25092 of 4816411/27/12 at 1:52pmpost #25093 of 4816411/27/12 at 2:03pmpost #25094 of 4816411/27/12 at 2:44pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 16 Active Users (3 Members and 13 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts 21 seconds ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 22 seconds ago
- › http://premiumpureforskolinrev.com/forskolin-fit-pro/ 27 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 28 seconds ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 55 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...